Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 13 April 2017
Perfect to store my veg in the larder. I love this!
on 30 May 2017
great quality fits perfectly fast delivery
on 12 May 2017
Maggie loves it. Cheers
on 13 April 2017
Nice baskets
on 18 May 2017
Great Item
on 31 May 2017
Exactly what my friend wanted
on 25 August 2011
This is a good quality product, very strong and sturdy. As described, not too expensive compared with others on the market.
on 1 July 2010
I know this makes me sad, but I absolutely love this box. I put my veg in it and it makes me feel all old fashioned.

The downside is, you've gotta keep an eye on your veg. Onions love sprouting through the bottom!
33 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 June 2011
Neat and tidy basket which has transformed my kitchen cupboards - great size for all my spice pots, flour and rice etc
on 19 March 2011
after searching for a while I found these baskets, the perfect size for my kitchen cubby and upon receiving them am delighted at the quality and value they offer, perfect.

See one answered question