- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Wooden Pet Hutch/House for rabbits tortoise ducks by Easipet 393
|You Save:||£21.05 (47%)|
- This is a new Wooden Hutch/ Hide Small Pet House.
- Features: Apex Felt roof for weather protection, Opening door / ramp for easy access, Ventilation holes, Lock for security
- Materials: Treated Fir and Plywood, Water proof stain
- Size: 420mm width x 515mm depth x 430mm height, 16½" " x 20" x 17",
- (Doorway is 16cm wide and 23cm high)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
This is a new Wooden Rabbit Hide Small Pet House. Features: Solid Ply Floor. Apex Felt roof for weather protection, Opening door / ramp for easy access, Ventilation holes, Lock for security Materials: Treated Fir and Plywood, Water proof stain Colour: Stained a natural wood finish Size: 420mm width x 515mm depth x 430mm height, 16½" x 20" x 17", (Doorway is 16cm wide and 23cm high) Packing:Comes flat packed and is easy to assemble. Instructions included. Care: We recommend wood treatment every year to keep in top condition. Please note colour will change over time.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The house arrives flat packed and even as someone with very little DIY knowledge it was very straightforward to put together, taking me no more than twenty minutes. One thing though, do yourself a favour and make sure you have an electric screwdriver before you start- otherwise it will take you much, much longer.
The quality is surprisingly good for the price, with a solid wooden floor, that is relatively thick. Mine came slightly chipped and isn't a perfect fit, but I added lino inside anyway to make it easy clean so it wasn't an issue.
The ramp, unlike the one in the picture does not have the three grip lines on it. This was a slight issue for one of my rabbits as first as they couldn't get up the ramp without slipping although they have mastered it now.
Size wise it's a good size. My two mini lops can easily lie in it and stretch out. My only criticism is the head height, the rabbits cannot stand on their hind legs inside especially when there's straw in there. However that does mean it's cosier for cold nights inside their shed when they retreat in here to keep warm
Although you can't see from the picture this house is slightly raised off the ground- enough that my mini lop rabbit can squeeze underneath it when she wants to hide from me. Bear this in mind if it will be an issue.
My only criticism really is that I had to air the house after it was first built as it had quite a noxious chemical smell to it. Presumably this was caused by the wood preservative, but I had to air it for two days before I put my rabbit inside.
All in all though, very good value for money and I would recommend it.
Bought this as a hutch for my tortoise, and was going to make one out of external plywood, but this was less than half the price of the wood I was going to buy to make one.
My tortoise couldn't grip to the hatch door, trying to get into it, so I cut a small piece of course roofing felt, and stuck it to it, which worked well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not the best as when lifting box lid, lid kept catching and got stuck, even though we followed fitting instructions, in the end we had to force lid up and it splintered surrounding... Read morePublished 3 months ago by m jones
I bought it for an outdoor turtle. It's great! Arrived super fast. It's light weight. Exactly as described.Published 3 months ago by elisa
I received this today and it came pretty fast! I bought this for my open outdoor cage for my 2 ferrets. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Megan