- Boxed-product Weight: 2 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: 419
- ASIN: B001GYOKAA
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jan. 2008
- Average Customer Review: 174 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,547 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Wooden Drawer Mele Jewellery Box with Rose Patterned Lid Design
|Price:||£24.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£15.49 (39%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Measures: 25cm x 16cm x 14cm
- Lid design: Oriental Rose Decal
- Two drawers with brassed, vintage style handles
- Mirror inside on lid
- Product No. 419
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Would make an amazing present for anyone who's into their jewellery.
Also, the returns policy is a 7-day money-back guarantee as of date of invoice, which, together with 3-5 working days delivery, can mean you have only 1 day to return it if you're not happy (or if you're lucky - 4 days). And you have to pay postage to and from, which makes it pointless in this case (as the box itself cost me £24).
I don't understand why such a pretty product has to be ruined by poor craftsmanship.
But the following let it down.
- The top is actually plain and not like the picture shown!!! Or it's completely missing from the box I received.
- It's also been used! The painted handle around the lid handle is slightly worn and a couple of marks just above this. Maybe this is advertised as a seconds? I don't think so but maybe I didn't read it properly.
Unfortunately, it's her birthday in two days so I've no option but to keep it at this time, otherwise I'd just send it back for a refund.
I would not recommend it based on my purchase experience, or at least sourced from ToolTime UK Ltd, for the reasons stated above. And of course I personally won't purchase from ToolTime UK Ltd again as their QC at the point of delivery seems very poor in respect of the purchase I've made from them.
Ok, it might seem like I'm fussy, but these items are normally bought as presents, more than someone going out and buying themselves one, so the quality aspect I feel is very important in the sale.
Thankfully Amazons returns policy is top class(my first time). I'd have been in the doghouse if I'd given this to my girlfriend on her birthday.
If my husband would consider buying me more jewellery, I'd be happy to buy another of these boxes that I think are excellent value!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good and I love it so much. The wood is fantastic and it is convenient to keep your stuff in it.Published 7 days ago by Angela Sung
Great product, gave this as a gift and was very please with it.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The most beautiful jewellery box, very high quality and perfect for all my jewellery. It came incredible well packaged.Published 1 month ago by Spacefox
Beautiful jewellery box! Good quality and very well made, large and adequate for needs! Loved it so much i will order it again for my mums birthday present!Published 5 months ago by Sandy Rogerson