- Product Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Item model number: T150-BAM
- ASIN: B00P7ZVIHW
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 17 Nov. 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (350 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
WoodPuck: Bamboo Edition Qi Wireless Charger Pad Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge + (Plus), Note 5, Nexus 4, 5, 6, 7, Moto 360 Watch, Google Pixel, Pixel XL & LG G6 with UniQi, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Note 3, Note 4, Alpha with PWRcard & SlimPWRcard, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, SE, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S with iQi Mobile, and Other Qi-enabled Tablets & Phones (Cappuccino)
|Sale:||£14.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£25.00 (63%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Distinctive look and feel of natural bamboo complements any environment perfectly.
- Solid and Sturdy Build, with Wireless Charging built-in.
- WoodPuck hides your micro-USB socket & plug making the Qi technology inside even more discreet.
- Use the WoodPuck to Wirelessly charge your Qi-Compatible devices such as Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6 & S6 Edge, Nexus 6, Droid Turbo, Nokia Lumia 930, iPhone with iQi Mobile, Google Pixel, Pixel XL with UniQi and Samsung Galaxy phones with PWRcard or SlimPWRcard Receivers, and even the QiStone+ Completely Wireless Power Bank.
- Poor Sync Detection prevents any excess heat, with an audible cycling signal alerting of inefficient placement.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: WoodPuck | Colour: Cappuccino
Better Than Wood
This WoodPuck is built using Hand-Harvested Mao Zhu Bamboo, surpassing the appearance of wood.
Mao Zhu Bamboo grows ten times quicker than wood, making it possible to be harvested and utilized in an incredibly sustainable way.
WoodPuck not only looks great, it feels great in your hand too. The technology simply disappears leaving you with functional simplicity.
Crafted with all details considered, WoodPuck hides your micro-USB socket & plug making the Qi technology inside even more discreet.
Wireless Charging, Done Right
Charging should be effortless, just like breathing. Therefore, it was important for us that WoodPuck makes Charging throughout the day a smooth experience. WoodPuck supports wide selection of mobile devices; enabling you to charge any of the Qi-compatible phones or tablets, and other phones with receivers - such as PWRcard and SlimPWRcard for Samsung Galaxy devices, iQi Mobile for iPhone, and even the QiStone+ Completely Wireless Power Bank.
-Input: DC5V; 0.5-2.1 A
-Wireless Charging Distance: 4-10mm
-Wireless Charging Efficiency: 72%
-Weight: 80 g
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It arrived in a timely manner and was well packaged.
It's light tactile and portable
However, over the time I've had it its lost some of its charge capacity, but saying that, it fits in the pocket of my portable solar panel and remains serviceable and yes, it does attract curious attention.
Hope this helps
I connected the Wireless Qi charger to the USB power adapter from my Nexus 5 which has an output of 1.2A. I expected the charge to be slow and it was, but it charged 60-70% of the speed of connecting the charger directly... much faster than expected. My Nexus 5 and another Nexus 4 had a TPU case and it still charged effectively.
Both versions of the Nexus 7 took longer to charge but that's because they have much larger batteries and the charger they use is a 2A charger. Still I found it was useful to charge them wirelessly for the simple fact its wireless and you can pick up the 7 without any fiddling.
When its charging the pad and phone gets warm, not hot, warm. All tablets and phones get warm when they're getting charged. When the Qi charger isn't charging but is left on, it cool to the touch. So, nothing to worry about unlike other cheap makes.
Overall, very happy with it. Tested it thoroughly over a week and I'm more than happy to recommend it. Sure there's cheaper ones but I kept away from them for a reason.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brought for my Google Nexus 7, bleeps once when tablet placed on pad, bleeps twice if tablet placed wrong way round, small green light when turned on then turns blue when charging. Read morePublished 7 months ago by brian
Disclaimer.. this was sent out for me to review on here and my YouTube channel. But all the opinions in this review are my own. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Weston D
Very handy, and charges my phone very efficiently.
Works best with the QiStone