Customer reviews

on 11 March 2017
I am reading this book for Lent and although every day I am finding some helpful comments it is a bit hard to grasp some of the content. The bible verses don't seem very applicable to Lent and have no bearing on the weeks leading up to the crucifixion.
on 4 March 2016
Thank you for an excellent service.This is a very good spiritual book for the season of Lent
on 26 April 2017
Helpful and thought provoking for the Lent season.
on 17 April 2017
I give it a high rating because of its content and because of the very insightful comment by From Rohr
on 28 March 2014
I am really enjoying reading this every day. The author uses the Lectionary for each day to offer a meditation on scripture, with a short starter prayer at the end. I like the fact that the prayer is 'open' - so that you can make it your own. I think this book could be used for a few years running as there is quite a lot of depth to it.
on 31 March 2013
I find Richard Rohr's interpretation of Bible text inspirational. His wisdom and insight enables me to deepen my relationship with God and understand more about spirituality. This has been a brilliant Lent devotional.
on 17 March 2013
Richard Rohr always manages to make me think and introduces me to new ways of understanding the scripture. It's been a perfect companion for Lent.
on 5 April 2015
A thoughtful, beautifully paced series of bible readings and commentary for each day in Lent. Richard Rohr comments on the lectionary readings for each day bringing new insight and fresh understanding. Highly recommended.
on 10 March 2013
This is just what I needed for my Lent reflections. Just the right balance of scripture, reflection and prayer. Not too long so makes it do able whatever bit of time you have.
on 29 March 2013
A small book but like the Tardis is much bigger inside. Words of guidance and wisdom not to be missed.