Customer reviews

on 12 November 2013
Our daughter loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland so her sis. bought this for her Christmas/birthday present. It is a sweet little bracelet and the little pieces on it are very clear.
on 21 April 2012
6/5 star review! Brite-Sparkz went out of their way to fulfil a complex, rush, 13 item order, with customisations; and to take on board my special delivery request. All the items, including this one, are exactly as stated in the product description. *Proper* customer service, the way it should be done.
on 31 December 2013
This amazing little wonderland bracelet was the perfect Christmas gift for a very happy little girl......the little charms we're amazing to very detailed ......will be using this seller again ......delivery was fast
on 31 March 2014
My Daughter received this from me for her Birthday. She loves it and so do all her friends. The supplier was a pleasure to deal with on size and choices of charms.

I cannot recommend this enough.
My other Daughter now wants one too.

Many thanks
on 25 April 2015
Brilliant!! I can only emphasise what others have said before me! This is a brilliant item designed for the Alice in Wonderland fan of which my soon to be 9 year old daughter is a complete mega-fan! I can't wait to give this to her in a couple of days time for her birthday and know she will be thrilled. The 6 charms I chose are perfect for her and the quality is incredible for the price. The only charm I have my doubts about is the top hat as it is made of thin plastic and my original one was damaged on arrival (quite possibly via the post). I contacted the seller having received a charm that was faulty and I have never experienced such attentive and speedy service to correct this. I was asked by the seller how to proceed (send back for her to fix or send another hat/other charm in it's place for me to attach). I chose for another hat to be sent (my daughter's favourite character is the Mad Hatter!) for me to attach myself due to time restraints for my daughter's birthday. True to the seller's word she sent it out first class the next day and she even sent two extra top hats to replace the faulty one, both of which are in perfect condition. I am so very impressed. The item is amazing value for money and the service impeccable. If I can use this seller at any point I definitely will.
on 26 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter who loved it. The item was dispatched within a day and the reply I got when asking for the six charms I wanted was almost instantaneous. Upon opening it I was astounded by the quality, the bracelet came in a box and was contained in a beautiful little bag. The charms are lovely and I think the picture doesn't do justice to how much detail has gone in to creating them. Overall this item is good quality and is more than worth the money I paid for it.
on 15 August 2014
Seller was quick to reply to my initial question (even going the extra to answer me outside normal office hours), picking the charms was easy and simple, the item arrived quick and well packaged, looked exactly as I'd hoped, and when I gave it as a gift, my friend loved it, particularly the top hat!
on 28 July 2016
My friend Is a huge Alice fan, got this for her birthday, the charms are good quality, plus you can add more if you want to. Lovely little bracelet.
on 12 July 2015
Gorgeous bracelet, fabulous service. Really pleased with the product. Great quality arrived promptly with the charms I requested.
on 2 November 2013
My daughter chose this although she is not twelve years old! As she said, its never too late to go into your second childhood!!