Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- This scarf is soft and confortable to wear, it's suitable for men and women
- 100% Alpaca wool: 200cm long and 25cm wide
- 100% Alpaca Wool
- Due to the nature of our products colours may vary slightly
- We sell many other winter items, check out our other Tumi products
- It's a great gift - Fairtrade and hand-woven in Ecuador
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These are beautiful hand-woven scarves that are fairly traded. They are made by a family business in Ecuador.
They will certainly keep you warm during the cold months as well as giving you a great uniqye look!
Tumi was founded in 1978 promoting fair trade crafts and goods with Latin America, working closely with organisations such as Traidcraft and Oxfam Trading. Tumi has worked with our craftsmen in Latin America for many years and ensures that we pay a fair price (set by our partners), good working conditions and a sustainable future for our workers.