Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 9 April 2013
I wanted a bag to carry when I am taking people on guided tours. This is funky and identifies me in a crowd. Holds an A4 folder and all my bits and pieces. Perfect for the job. I am a bit concerned about how long the catches will last on the front straps which is why I haven't given the satchel a 5 star rating.
on 10 December 2014
Its's a shame!!! really love the look and feel of bag, unfortunately the magnetic buckle has broken so it doesn't do up anymore, only had since september, so very disappointing.
on 12 October 2014
I love this bag a bargain and what a gorgeous colour the green is lush! So happy will be buyingmore! Great sservice just fab!
on 8 November 2012
This bag is exactly as it is described, great colour and size. I use it for school and it fits A4 papers in so is easy for carrying stuff. The description says it can carry light books but it is of a good quality so you can get away with heavy things too.
on 26 July 2012
I got bought this bag for my birthday (i am 12) and i loved it as soon as i saw it. The bag came with a handy large bag which I suspect was included in price. I was also surprised to see that is was a LYDC London bag when it never stated that on Amazon. It is a really pretty bag and it perfect for school as it fits big A4 folders in.

Although, one of the magnetic fasteners for the front has come off somewhere around school and i have no hope of finding it. The bag is still usable though as there is a zip inside and i never use the front pocket anyway.
11 Comment| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 April 2013
I bought this satchel for school about a month ago and it is perfect. It fits all my books and other equipment with extra space. It has different pockets ideal for specific things. It also fits a packed lunch bag nicely. It is still in the amazing condition it came in and I am very pleased about how comfortable and stylish it is.
on 16 November 2012
Bought as a present for my daughter, beautifully packed, lovely colour put front clasps too stubby, hard to close and wont stay closed. Too expensive for this quality
on 19 August 2013
Received this with all black marks over it..sent it straight back! Wont be ordering this again. It was presented nicely, in a cloth bag, but when i took it out, it had black marks on it. Amazon were great about it, and refunded me.
on 20 August 2012
This bag is great, i got it as a school bag and it fitted A4 files, however it did not fit lever arch filers, however it is still an excellent bag.
on 26 December 2013
Its a good bag and perfect to put all your schools books and pencil in but the buttons fell off with in 3 weeks of purchasing it.