on 30 December 2013
Bought this for the wife as a gift and she loves it. Usually hard to buy clothes for but she is really happy with this and all her friends and family said how expensive it looks etc. wife has wore it everywhere since I got it for her and trust me...if she doesn't like something, I'm the first to know. Well packed and delivered in good time.
on 18 March 2014
Product is warm and cosy,
the fit is true to form, along with a soft otter shell. There is nothing to dislike about this item EXCEPT I would have liked the hood to be re-moveable.
I recommend that you do not wash as it has shrunk and is now shot in the arms and slightly tight. Otherwise, I would shell this product to anyone.
Item is from abroad so please remember that the delivery is slightly longer
on 23 January 2015
Although the coat arrived within the estimated delivery timescale I was very disappointed with quality and finish as I had to spend some time tidying up excess cotton threads etc. The coat looks nothing like the picture. Only positive is the coat is reasonably warm. Serves me right for being lazy and not physically shopping for a coat on the high street!
on 6 February 2014
My coat arrived in the dates given I am very happy with this coat keeps me warm and I have quite a few people asking where I brought it from so will give this coat a thumbs up
on 2 January 2015
Looks no were near as nice as the picture
on 24 March 2014
This is exactly what I wanted it warm and cosy only just had it but already cant do without it.
The only think I dont like is the brown ribbon trimmings so in the process of altering it
on 23 February 2015
Its very small fitting coat so I suggest go two sizes above normal siz. Seller very good at sorting things out.
on 17 March 2016
The quality of this jacket was terrible. Looked very cheap. But luckily I got my money back
on 29 January 2015
This coat was ok, a bit on the small side but not too much
on 26 December 2014
Not great quality but customer service was excellent