Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 20 October 2014
Far too,small. I'm a size 14, but I,buy 18 for my bust, so i purchased the 18-20 for size and comfort. I had no 'give' at the bust' butt nor waist. It was uncomfortable and restrictive. I'd just got home from hospital and The buttons popped,open upon answering the door, the postman wasn't expecting that!' Awful.
on 15 June 2014
I put these in the wash on the day I received them and I'm pleased to say they washed nicely without a crease in them. They are a nice fit and very comfortable. I'm pleased with this purchase and I'm going to order another pair. Very fast delivery and nicely packaged.
on 27 August 2014
I waited over 2 weeks for delivery and eventually the pj's arrived yesterday.
The pj's are pretty and lightweight but I'm a plus size (20) I have bought dresses from Romans Originals and JD Williams and have had no problems with the fit, however these pj's did look like a slender fit in the picture so to be sure of a good comfortable fit I ordered a 22-24 size, there was no way that the pj's I ordered were a 22-24 size but on trying them on they were more like an 18-20! I checked the label and it did say 22-24, sadly I threw the invoice and returns label away as I hadn't anticipated a poor size fitting.
I'm now ordering from a different company for a pair of pyjamas, it would be better if I could go out shopping but I'm housebound and disabled with spinal osteoarthritis which is now in my hip and other joints so I look for comfortable and loose fitting clothing and up until now I haven't had any size fit problems, still as people say....you get what you pay for...lesson learnt!
on 14 September 2014
I am a standard uk size 12 After reading other reviews I sent off for size14/16. The trousers are a perfect fit for me I don't think someone size 16 could get into them though The top is slightly large but hey - these are pyjamas - a loose fit is fine.

It's a shame about the sizing issues as the pyjamas themselves are fantastic and outstanding value
on 4 September 2014
I've tried to replace pj's before with not much luck. Not only was the material harsh but there was always a 'chemical' smell about them. Took a chance on ordering these and at last, I have what I want; soft material and No chemical smell. Very pleased.
on 20 August 2014
these pjs are great, the tops are a perfect length, so pretty. I am delighted with them I have two pairs. they came perfectly wrapped even had hangers.
on 29 September 2014
Very nice fit at a very good price 😊 washes' well, fits well, good quality, nice colours, all round winner
on 14 January 2015
My favourite pyjamas can't see through them so you can wear them without house coat will be buying more.
on 16 November 2014
These pyjamas are very cool and comfortable and require little or no ironing. I would recommend.
on 3 July 2014
Nice colour, very good material, light for the weather as well.
I will recommend it.