on 9 June 2014
Excellent value kept me very dry in Dublin.It rolls up easily and looked ok when used.Will be buying other colours.
on 17 November 2014
I already have a red mac and a pink mac but neither goes with my green trousers so I wanted something more neutral and this leopard print fits the bill. I'm a size sixteen and bought the large which is very generously sized but, if we have a big freeze in January, I'll be able to wear a jacket or heavy jumper under it. There's nothing more depressing than walking into town on a rainy day and seeing lots of boring black raincoats so this brightens up the streets and brings out your inner Bet Lynch.
on 17 August 2014
Great for the money. purchased for my tall 11 year old daughter for a adventure week away with school. Its very thin and rustly but didn't want to spend too much as new it would come back muddy and ruined. Good pattern on it and item did the job. Came back in one piece so certainly hard wearing. I Must say I tried it on and I am 5foot 10 and it was quite large for a size medium.
on 26 March 2015
I've not tried this in the rain yet, but I did pour some water over a sleeve and the fabric is waterproof. However, the stitching is quite poor, the zip sticks a bit, and there is no taping or waterproofing of the seams, so I don't expect it to be brilliant. It is quite a good length, the hood has toggles so you can adjust to stop it blowing off, and the waistline toggles allow you to make it a bit fitted, giving a good shape overall. I think it is a bit expensive for something that is probably made quite cheaply overseas. I bought it for wet days whilst on holiday abroad, and it does fold up quite small. No bag, so you will have to find something to pack it in. I did manage to fold it into one of the side pockets, but its a bit difficult. I eventually used the middle size of the Betterware mesh pouch set which does a great job. PS - just come back from ALDI, where they had a similar cagoule, similar price, but with a storm flap over the zip - had it's own packsac attached, but still no seam waterproofing. As others have said, the sizing is quite generous. After reading the reviews, I came down a size to small (I am a size 12 and would normally buy Medium) - it is a good fit, but bear in mind that I will not have anything bulky underneath.
on 2 April 2015
This the second one of these that I have purchased, one Blue and one bright Pink. It is ideal for walking the dog, with very deep pockets and a draw string waist and an ideal hood should it rain which also has a draw string around the edge of it that can be pulled up to actually fit your face snuggly. It is a nice length so as not to get ones legs too wet. Zip works well and is easy to 'hook up'....One other thing.....you can bundle or roll this item up and stick it in a drawer until the next time, and it does NOT crease!
Wind proof of course and I wear a nice pure wool sweater underneath it and one keeps nicely cosy and warm. Overall I give this item maximum marks for its versatility and I hope this Blue one will live up to the excellent satisfaction I have had with my Pink one! Thank you.
on 27 July 2014
Love it lightweight easy to pack
on 26 August 2014
Really lovely jacket. It definitely keeps the rain out and folds up nice and small. I also love the pattern
on 21 October 2014
I ordered large an I am a 14/16, needed medium but it is really lovely
on 5 October 2014
This item is very large, the large size would comfortably fit a size 18
on 16 August 2014
Stylish and just right for my needs. Good price.