TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 30 April 2014
Got a pair of these and they finally arrived. Very comfortable and the sole is incredibly sturdy. Fit true to size, I'm a slightly wide five and get a six to compensate and they felt perfect. The sole felt solid beneath my feet and I didn't feel unsteady or off balance. You feel tall and slightly more slender as it gives you a longer leg.

The boots are chunky and do make my feet look sort of large but that's expected with a sole like this. Am really happy with product, very comfortable (although could use an insole for cushioning) and looked great on. Was dubious about buying them as were zero reviews but took a chance and was glad I did.

These really stand out. Dare to be a bit different and definitely a bit taller. Would buy again.
on 13 May 2015
i don't usually review straight away but these and in the post today, they are stunning! I was apprehensive at first ordering shoes off here cause I've previously had problems but these shoes are perfect fit, made incredibly well and look beautiful. Such fast delivery - much appreciation. Can walk in them fine but then I'm used to insanely tall shoes, at this price these are just amazing. I would've paid twice the amount, don't hesitate!!
on 1 July 2016
I love these. I wouldn't wear them all the time because the material doesn't look like it would last very long but I love them nether the less 😊 They're so comfy and fit perfectly and the price is spot on!!
on 8 January 2016
I liked these boots until the heel literally fell off on the second time of wearing them! There were just screws sticking out of the bottom! Cheaply made.
on 9 October 2015
After reading other reviews I decided to purchase a pair. They are comfy, light, and a bargain. I will be buying the zip pair next highly recommend x

See one answered question