- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 16036 KB
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications (16 Jan. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008TVLRO0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #753,469 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£10.99|
Save £2.45 (22%)
Women's Hats, Headdresses and Hairstyles: With 453 Illustrations, Medieval to Modern (Dover Fashion and Costumes) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Contains fabulous insight into all things hats.
Line drawn pictures for each style over the centuries.
Probably my best buy for easy research.
I have gone back to college to do a millinery course and this book is brilliant for ideas from the past. It has everything in it. Now go out and get a hat for yourself. Keep milliners in business!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Textiles
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Women & Art
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History