on 8 March 2017
I'm in love with these boots. Fit really well, durable material. I've had a pair of docs before and these are a lot more comfy and easy to break in.
review image
on 7 May 2013
I brought the red boots a while ago and I love them. At first I thought that they would be uncomfortable and may tear, but no they are amazing. I love them and so does everybody else, so glad that I brought them. They arrived very quickly also, I was very impressed.
on 4 November 2015
My boots broke at soal after having them on for 2 days at work cheap and nasty shoes will not be buying again please pay more for better boots
on 5 February 2013
I know these boots are cheap, but I have barely worn mine and the sole has fallen off. I don't think I have worn them twenty times, I've certainly not covered distance in them. I wouldn't recommend them, they are not worth the price, even though they are cheap.
on 25 April 2013
These are fine as a fashion item and you'll certainly get a while out of them. I would never spend the full docs price on this colour boot as they'd be scruffy looking in no time. This is a great alternative. Of course if you want a black pair to last 20 years get the real deal..........if you just want something fun these are pefect.
on 31 January 2015
Not the best
on 12 July 2013
Brilliant colour, comfy, easy to put on, admired by all my friends and relatives and at a price that you wouldn't expect such a good set of footwear! I'm thinking of buying another pair in a different colour soon!