- Hardcover: 168 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (29 Sept. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041556087X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415560870
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 17.1 x 24.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,044,190 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Women's Football in the UK: Continuing with Gender Analyses (Sport in the Global Society - Contemporary Perspectives) Hardcover – 29 Sep 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jayne Caudwell is Senior Lecturer in Sport Studies at the University of Brighton, UK. Her publications include Sport, Sexualities and Queer/Theory (also published by Routledge); and, as co-editor, Women, Football and Europe; Relocating the Leisure Society: Media, Consumption and Spaces, and Sport, Active Leisure and Youth Cultures.