on 2 March 2013
I bought this product as it was time to buy my niece a new one as her other one was tearing apart, I've been searching for a new bag for her for a while now till I came across a few days ago, it looked spaced in the images so I decided to buy it. I guess I made the right choice as she loves it, the designs are beautiful, it is really spaced and could fit at lot of stuff in, there are also several pocket inside and out including one at the front, one at the back, one at the side and 3 inside! She really loves and I'm happy I chose this product. Definitely recommend this bag.
on 5 February 2012
Bought this item for my daughter to use at school and she loves it.

Exactly what she was looking for.
on 21 February 2013
Bought the red for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it so much my friend bought the purple for her daughter!!!
on 22 September 2013
The bag looks great but the material is a little light and it would not be suitable for heavy books or files.
on 17 April 2013
It is an excellent size for use by school children. It can easily accommodate a games kit together and school books
on 25 December 2013
Great bag with lots of room. My daughter use to have to take extra bags with her to school because her previous school bag was too small, this is perfect and so far there has been no problems.
on 4 October 2013
my granddaughter loved her bag,it was nicer than it looked, plenty of space for all her school items thank you
on 16 November 2015
A good bag, that is plenty big enough for my daughter's homework and packed lunch and which has several handy pockets to keep specific items in. Add to that, it looks good too, and my daughter is very happy.
on 10 December 2012
This is a lovely sturdy bag and the colours are quite vibrant I bought it for a teenager who I know will really appreciate it.
on 25 September 2013
It's a really good bag, very strong, big enough for folders the strap is good and the entire thing feels really well made and it has a crapton of really useful compartments.

I'd definitely buy this again.

See one answered question