Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 6 October 2016
Beautiful lacy top. Stretchy so it fits beautifully. I'm only 5ft 5" so it covers my behind perfectly. It's actually better quality than I was anticipating. I bought the black top and when I saw it was so nice I bought the red one for Christmas! I would recommend this highly!
on 13 May 2017
A lovely top, a little on the larger size but it gives it that little bit extra room to hide a tummy! Very nice flattering fit.
on 29 May 2016
Great quality. Great fit. Long enough to cover the tummy, and not tight. Bra straps do show through the lace but a black bra works with the style.
It is a bit easily ripped, I caught mine on the metal door frame catch and it created a small hole. Just be careful.
You won't be disappointed!
on 5 June 2017
This top is absolutely beautiful. The colour is just as it is in the picture, and it fits me perfectly. I love it very much. It is going on holiday with me. It was delivered promptly so I didn't have to wait long for it. Many thanks to all concerned.
on 27 November 2016
This item has been lovely to wear and I've been complimented on how nice it looks when I do wear it! My only gripe is I've worn this about 3 times and the lace is fraying and developing gaps in it so won't be able to get many more wears out of it before having to chuck it away which is such a shame!
on 10 January 2016
I love this top and i have ordered the blue as well and will be getting other colours.
on 16 July 2017
Lovely top. It hangs well and feels lovely. Am a 16 and bought a 16 and it fits perfectly.

Update did not wash well hence the lowering of stars. The elastic in it frayed out all over despite being watch per instructions. It's now unwearable.
on 8 November 2016
Ordered this top on Saturday and received it in the mail today... great service! Absolutely thrilled with my purchase! Looks lovely on and fits like a dream. Bought the two-tone red and black one and it's even more gorgeous than it looked in the photo. Very nice quality too! Highly recommend! Might even get the plain black one too...
on 20 August 2017
Arrived within time scale, simply packed. Really pleased with top, the material is quite soft and feels good quality. Colours as described. Nice design and looks lovely on. Would definitely buy again.
on 3 February 2017
Really lovely and soft top. Going by previous reviews I ordered my normal size and it fitted great. Really pleased, thanks.