on 30 April 2013
Great pair of shoes. Really good quality and very comfortable (unlike many of these type of shoes which are hard and stiff). A note of caution however, I have very slim feet and these fitted perfectly - I bought the same size that I would normally wear but if you have anything more than narrow feet I would suggest you go up a size or they may be a little tight particularly if you are planning on wearing socks.
on 23 June 2012
A lovely well made shoe by Ugg but very small fitting. I have previously found Uggs on the large size so ordered the 6.5 as this is my true size, thought I would get a perfect fit . However, the fitting is very small without socks on & I struggled to move my toes inside the shoes.
The fur lining is not all the way through the shoe, just the tongue and heal part but the outer suede is lovely and soft.
Due to the lack of fur I do not think the shoes are worth £100, could almost get a pair of Ugg boots for that. Good buy at half price and looked nice against my jeans. Will be ordering a bigger size
6 people found this helpful
on 4 February 2012
I saw these and thought wonderful so have been a tad disappointed as they are very narrow and slim fitting. I am bearing with them getting them ready for the spring as the insole is so comfortable. They will be perfect fit with aid of some thick socks to ease the shoe. Year plus on and they still hurt!
7 people found this helpful
on 14 January 2015
The 7.5. Uk fit was correct for me as a Uk7 . Am a wheelchair user tho can walk short distances . Wheelchair , walk or not I need warm foot wear . This ticks all boxes including when I am sitting for very long my feet swell . The trainers 'move' with my feet . Have shown friends who are interested . These also look smarter than just trainers when you want smart casual.
on 17 April 2012
Bought shoes for my wife as a valentine present she loved the shoes a tight fit due to the sheep skin fur inside the shoe,i sugest that you might want to buy maybe half a size larger but overall the shoes are great.
3 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2014
Very happy with these. Yes, they are a narrow fit, but that suits me just fine! They are comfy, cosy, and they fit! I'm a very narrow UK 9, so shoes which fit are a rarity.
on 26 August 2012
got these for £30, so happy they are the most comfy trainers ever! much better than converse highly recommend! they are well made and don't look huge on the feet but are slim fitting which is not a prob for me.
on 18 February 2015
Great Item and Speedy Delivery Thanks A+++
on 1 October 2014
With fur inside the shoes, it's difficult to fit in. my feet are slim but it's not easy. Normally 3.5 is my size. It's too tight to walk for long.
on 9 June 2015