Size: 10|Change
Price:£29.95+ £3.67 shipping

on 18 February 2014
I bought this jacket for my girlfriend and it's lovely, well worth the money. After reading a lot of reviews I got confused about what size to order, my partner is a 10 and the 10 that I ordered did fit perfect, so to all those people saying get a bigger size, I say stop kidding yourself your not really the size you think you are.
on 20 September 2014
This is a great little jacket. Of course, one might complain, as one reviewer has, that it isn't authentic, but for this price, what would you expect, seriously... As a fashion item it is such value for money, well made, good zips, nlce shaping and quilting detail on the shoulders and of course, the classic biker shape, which some fashion brands seem incapable of reproducing, but the asymmetric collar on this is perfect. Well worth the price and the seller delivered swiftly so I would recommend to any woman who wants to get her rock chick on - try this jacket, it's fitting me like a glove now with wear. On the subject of sizing, I ordered my size and it fitted me. Everyone is different I realise but it seemed okay.
on 23 January 2016
My wife ordered this for herself the ither day. Here's her comments:
I immediately regretted buying this jacket as soon as I opened it. It was wrapped well and evidently brand new however the length was very short in the body and the zipps/studding was VERY gold. The picture had made them appear chrome which I'd have preferred. Overall, I felt the quality was quite poor compared to others I have seen on the high street for similar cost.
on 15 November 2014
I live in Italy, so I really didn't know the UK size before now. I'm a S, sometime an XS, and after reading some of the reviews I was afraid that an 8 was too small, so, basing on the size chart, I preferred the 10 (that is also a small, so...). And it's perfect! It's comfortable even with a pullover or a hoodie underneath. It's exactly what I was looking for (and couldn't find in Italy for such a good price and quality).
The only problem I had was with the delivery: the package arrived 5 days later then the last day estimated, and given the fact that it was a normal mail, it had no tracking number and I had no idea when to really expect it. Furthermore, when it finally arrived, I didn't had to sign anything, and the postman simply left it near my mailbox and left. I know that is a problem with our Italian Mail (I think), but, well, it's the only problem I found.
Except for this little hitch I am really pleased with my purchase and absolutely recommend it!
on 24 April 2015
This is a fantastic jacket for the price. It has been well constucted. I was worried about some reviewers saying that you have to size up. Yes, if you want to ware heavy jumpers or bulky clothing underneath. I think that this is a suitable spring/autumn jacket. The style is fitted anyway. I am glad that l contacted the sellers to ask them to change the order for my size instead of sizing up as l originally did. They were very good about it. If l had sized up the fit would have been too big on the shoulders and sleeves. The leather is similar to a nappa leather and looks realistic. The sleeves are a nice length. I have a D cup in bras and am of average height. The length sits comfortably on the waist, as it should with this style. Trimmings are all in gold and look well made.It has a lot of detail without being too fussy. I have seen similar styles in some chain stores but they all seem to have a sheen giving them a plastic look. This jacket doesn't. The average price seems to be around £45 on the high street, so this is a good buy. I have scrutinized this garment for any faults and the only one l could find is scratches on one of the gold studs. For the price it deserves five stars. It arrived by Royal mail before the due date.
on 13 August 2013
arrived before the date stated so thats a plus, fits perfect and goes well with jeans or dress when going out. its light weight not heavy and made well, nothing fell off or broken very pleased for price
on 2 April 2015
Very impressed with the look and style of this jacket for the price. It fits perfectly, considering some of the other reviewers have said it is a small fitting. I found this to be untrue. It's good quality. Would have gotten 5 stars but it does smell a bit funny
on 8 April 2015
Given the price it's a good buy. Unfortunately it's not as flattering as the picture shows and it's a bit on the short side. I am usually a size 12 but since I am tall (1m75) and have long arms I bought a size 14.
on 13 July 2014
I bought a 14 - because I'm a 12 and wanted to be able to wear sweaters underneath; jacket's not as heavy duty as I thought it would be but it's still well made, hangs well when not zipped up and as I'm 5'10" with long arms - has long enough sleeves. Overall, entirely happy with it.
on 29 September 2014
I bought a size 14, even though I am a size 12 and it is a perfect fit, I can wear it and still have movement, and I can wear a hoodie and it still fits comfortably. Over all I would say it is the best thing I have ever bought online.