|Fits as expected||
- Garment Height (Body length - Inches) S-22 M-23 L-24 XL-25
- Garment Width (Across the Chest - Inches) S-17 M-18.5 L-20 XL-21.5
- 70% Merino, 30% Cashmere
- Save the climate - Wash cool - Line dry
- Machine Washable (wool programme)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Sink into the silky softness of this exquisite polo neck jumper. The blend of pure cashmere and merino wool, makes this sumptuous polo sweater a dream to wear. And as it comes in a choice of 28 colours, it will suit all your wardrobe separates. This cashmere and merino polo neck jersey is knitted to flatter your figure. No wonder this cashmere and merino polo sweater is one of your all-time favourites!
Top Customer Reviews
1. The retailer provides ACTUAL GARMENT MEASUREMENTS of the body length, bust width and sleeve length. I measure a well fitting cardigan or jumper that I already own and compare it with the actual garment measurements provided by Woolovers. Just a few minutes with a tape measure allows me to order a garment with just the right amount of ease. I ignore the labels S, M, L, and XL - they are just a rough guide - and I look at the information instead. For a Woolovers short sleeve scoop neck t-shirt, I take a small but I'm a large in a long length cardigan that I use as a jacket.
2. Past Customers don't pull their punches when it comes to reviews, whether you read them on the Woolovers site or here on Amazon.
There is an awful lot of information around about the fit, washing, wearing, the representation of colours, whether the jumper pills and other issues. With just a bit of research, I am in no doubt about what I am ordering.
3. The cashmere/merino fabric has the lightweight/warmth properties of a cashmere sweater combined with the 'stretch memory' of merino wool (ie it retains its shape, whereas pure cashmere can become shapeless). The drawback for some people, but not me, is that the fabric pills. After washing and drying, I remove the little bobbles with a Hemline Fabric Comb. I am not too bothered about the pilling because these polos get an awful lot of wear in cold weather.
4.Read more ›
I will definitely be buying something else from these sellers.
I find this product very nice and will be buying soon, particularly if I can have the length for this garment, most probably in a few colors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice quality - yet to go through the machine but looks like it will survive well. Colour true to the picture.Published 2 months ago by SMINUK
I loved everything about this. The service was fantastic, the sweater was beautiful. It was well paked and well presented. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Angela Salley
Nice jumper - lightweight, but soft and warm. I may well buy another!Published 5 months ago by Fiona P.