Womens Black Biker Jacket (16)
Size: 16|Change

on 3 June 2014
Delivery was way before the expected date so that was awesome. The jacket was just excellent. Going by previous reviews, I ordered a size 14 instead of a 12, which is my normal size, and it was alright but I could've actually gone for the 12 because the 14 wasn't as snug. But it was still great because I'm a double D bust size which is usually my concern. So if you're sure about your sizing with out any disproportions like larger arms or a bust larger than a double D, then you can actually trust the sizing of the seller. The jacket itself was a lot better than I expected. Didn't feel bad about spending what I did on it so great value for money.
on 23 March 2017
It looks and feels like real leather. I love the style. I bought a size up like people suggested but to be honest I could have bought my actual size as I like a snug fit when doing up leather jackets, I have a bigger chest so bigger jackets end up baggy round my waist. It doesnt bother me enough to return it though as I almost always will wear it undone anyway.
on 27 December 2015
Thank you so much... I bought this for Christmas for my sister. I ordered a 12 and it fits her amazingly well.
I would say she is a 10 in clothes normally but after reading reviews from others I thought I would go one size up (rather than the suggested two sizes up that some seem to have gone for). I wanted it to still be quite tight because she wanted a fitted jacket. We are both also quite tall with long thin arms, but the sleeves on this are perfect! She has room for a strap top and a thin jumper under it and when it is done up it is perfect. It also feels very nice. When you hold it by the collar it just hangs nicely, really soft and doesn't look like cheap faux leather. Thank you!
on 3 June 2015
I'm usually a size 12/14 (UK) in jackets and I ordered a 14. It is a snug a fit but I am still able to wear a thin jumper underneath and can zip it and move without problems. Not sure how people can state that they are a size 8 or 10 and then still claim they could hardly fit in a 14....
The material is lovely and the jacket has a very flattering fit and shape. It is a bit on the short side, but that's just the style of these jackets.
Absolutely beautiful! Love it!
on 28 May 2017
I love this jacket, I'm a size 6/8 and it fits perfectly.snug fit though don't think I can wear a thick jumper underneath. The only fault that i could find, is when you zip the jacket up, one of the clipy things (the back of it) is missing.other than that it looks like real leather and is as the picture.
on 24 December 2015
I am in love with this jacket, I wear it every single day to college and it fits best if you buy two sizes up from your normal size! I am usually a size 8 in tops and jackets (however I usually purchase size 10 in jackets in order to fit jumpers underneath), and after reading reviews I decided to order the size 12 and it's never fit more snug on top of my hoodie and fluffy jumpers! DO ORDER ONE OR TWO SIZES UP as it fits moderately small! I would've had to return if I had ordered my true to size (uk women's 8) so please listen!! Thanks so much I love this product!
on 9 November 2015
Great looking jacket. Looks like real leather and not plastic like others.
Before ordering I have read a lot of useful reviews and I'm glad that I have listened to them and ordered one size larger as jacket is smaller than a real size. apart of the sizing great jacket for the price and looks great on a top of a dress and with black boots. Delivery was very fast too.
on 1 May 2015
Omg I'm actually in love with this jacket! I'm a size 12/14 (more 14 at the moment) and it fits fab, even on the arms & I don't have slim arms. It looks expensive, the zips are a gold ish colour but not cheapo gold. Love it, seriously don't hesitate it's shamaaaaazing!
on 9 November 2015
I love this jacket! The quality is excellent and it has a fantastic matte finish that it promises. I'm a size 8 and when for a jacket that was 2 sizes up as advised from previous reviews and I'm glad that I did; it fits perfectly. If you're looking for a stylish, not-too-expensive jacket, this is the one for you!
on 2 April 2018
This item is nice, but a bit short. The main reason for 2 stars is this arrived absolutely STINKING! It smells almost like fish. Cant wash it in washing machine ao will need to dry clean which is not good, as I bought it on prime to wear tomorrow. Cant work out how to contact seller for feedback other than standard refund.