Customer reviews

on 6 February 2014
This jacket is exactly what I was looking for and arrived very quickly. I am now warm and dry when out walking the dog! I would definitely use this supplier again.
on 14 March 2014
Ideal for walking the dog. A good feature is the inner zipped pocket which ensures keys etc. are secure, the outer pockets allow plenty of room for poo bags and other dog necessities.
on 6 January 2014
I have been searching for a warm, waterproof and windproof jacket that doesn't make me look like I'm modelling tyres for a Formula One car. This is that jacket.

So far it has braved heavy rain, gale force winds and driving sleet. Me? Warm as toast and bone dry. I would give this 50 stars if possible.

In addition, I ordered this on Boxing Day and it arrived within 7 days - all over the Christmas period when we had major road and rail disruption due to the flooding.

The only negative I have is that when I removed it from the plastic bag it stank to high heaven. It has taken several days of airing in a warm room to get rid of the smell.

The price I paid on Amazon was considerably lower than I have seen it in shops - even including the rather expensive P&P so I didn't object to paying them.
on 9 April 2015
Bought to replace one of the same make and style which had eventually become a bit shiny with a few pocket seams etc going. Not bad for a cheapish coat and you can wear layers underneath, but was definitely lighter than the old ones as if not being made of the same material, hence only 4 stars. However, it has been pretty good all winter at keeping the weather out and looks pretty smart.
on 26 December 2015
. Exactly what I was looking for last year. So glad I found it this time!
on 21 November 2015
This is lovely and warm and fits a treat. Just right for walking my dog.
on 2 August 2014
Quality at a very reasonable price many thanks.