on 2 May 2017
Was a lovely top I just needed a bigger size which meant i needed a bigger size I picked 12/14 as reviews said get a bigger size but is more like a 10.
on 20 April 2017
I ordered 3 different colours in large I am a size 10, they were so tiny. Disappointed to say the least! Luckily they fit my teenage daughter. This doesn't deserve a star rating.
on 19 May 2017
Lovely fit and stretchy material
on 30 May 2017
Terrible fit it would fit my 9 yr old I saw the reviews after and not very good , I ordered a 12/14 and it was tiny please help
on 17 February 2017
Nice
on 9 August 2015
Ty ty ty.i love it
on 13 April 2017
Very nice but come up very small!
on 19 October 2014
I wanted an inexpensive strapless top for holidays. This one is good value for money, not transparent (as some inexpensive ones often are), is secure, and, being ruched, doesn't show up every bulge. Just what I wanted.
on 11 November 2014
Very impressed with the quality of the top. Just what I wanted!
on 13 March 2015
Ordered a size 12/14 but it is more like 8/10! But luckily I can just about get away with it! Lovely top and great quality so four stars from me