Size: Size 8-10|Change
Price:£17.69+ Free shipping

on 19 July 2015
Much shorter than pictured and very poorly made, the stitching is coming undone and it was very creased when it arrived. I requested a refund months ago but have had no response, so I am now stuck with the costume...would not buy from this seller again!
on 5 May 2017
I'm usually a 14-16 so thought play it safe an order a large, but it was like I was wearing a tent. So disappointed, and then when putting it back in the packaging tonight to send back, I noticed it had marks on the apron at the tie up so I would have been returning either way. Was going to order the smaller size but the marks have put me off.
on 28 February 2015
Rubbish quality. Too big; would be too short of fotted. No finish round skirt and not even good enough to where as Alice in Wonderland unless it is Halloween. Will be checking out if I can return this.
on 16 March 2017
Cheap rubbish - very poorly made
on 2 May 2017
Great for World book Day
on 4 May 2013
The costume is true to size and is wonderful-such a cute little dress! Sadly,I took it out the packaging and it was dirty! Managed to clean it though and apart from that I'm satisfied with the product.
on 1 December 2015
Over the moon with this, ordered for a Halloween theme at work and also for a party in the evening. Got a large and I'm about a size 18 and fit perfectly. Got lots of compliments and arrived early. Exactly as picture shown I just added fake blood to be a zombie alice in wonderland.
on 13 November 2015
very disappointed in the presentation of the product in the package. As can be seen in the picture the costume has been stuffed into the package and was inside out and screwed up in a ball!! Very disappointed with this as it is sold as a "new" costume. I would chose to send this back however I need it for an event and no time to wait on a replacement. Definitely not worth the money or paying the extra cost for speedy delivery.
on 2 September 2012
I'm 5 ft 7" and the dress was far too short on me! Luckily I have an underskirt and that made it perfect! Not sure how that works but it did and the underskirt makes it more authentically Alice! Everyone loved the costume though and it was a success for the Alice party we were hosting!
on 26 June 2016
Absolutely love this product, i'm a size 10 so i ordered a medium, it is quite big but the white pene was tied made it look lovely, didn't find the material that bad like some of the reviews said, just ironed it and it looked fine. Will be perfect for the charity event at work on the 9th of July. Will post photos after event!
Advice for those buying, if you're a size ten like myself i will say the medium will fit, but so will the small, the medium by the looks of things is a little bit longer, therefor better if needed for a school event etc etc.i will say the dress for the size medium is quite big but the white pene it comes with ties and makes it look quite flattering and shows your curves!
Hope this helps :)