- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Women, This Is What Men Think: Volume 1 (RElationships For Real) Paperback – 4 Dec 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Philosopher, writer, documenter, filmmaker, explorer: Kehinde Sonola is someone who calls the whole world his home. Writing since the age of eight, pondering life's beauty since he could think, Kehinde is driven by a mantra of serenity and goodwill to all. He is a firm believer in the tenet that we are all one people, one world. He urges everyone to express themselves peacefully in their own way and hopes for a world where everyone can find their own voice. The author has just released the novella, "Corruption Isn't Sexy" as well as "HaiKen", a book of Haiku, poetry and photography. He is also working on numerous new projects, which he promises will blow people's minds.