Women of the Revolution: Forty Years of Feminism Paperback – 1 Mar 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This is the definitive guide to feminist journalism. With articles by Linda Grant and Julie Burchill, and interviews with Toni Morrison and Susie Orbach, the book tackles the last 40 years of women's rights, from parent pay to abortion. Read it and lead the next dinner debate (Stylist)
Forty years of the feminist movement as reported in the GuardianSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it to refresh my knowledge of feminism for an essay on Feminism and GIS, as part of my Applied Geographic Information Systems Masters course. It is easier and faster to read than a text book, and gives a good overall account of activism and change since the 1970s.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my sister as she is a die hard feminist. She will love it, but I had a flick through and it had a good amount of information in a well presented way. Read morePublished on 21 Nov. 2013 by Emma Lizzie
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Women & Art
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Critical Theory
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Women in History
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies > Feminist Criticism