- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Women in Relationships with Bisexual Men: Bi Men by Women Hardcover – 1 Mar 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Women in Relationships with Bisexual Men: Bi Men By Women is yet another triumph for Dr. Maria Pallotta-Chiarolli. In her ongoing quest to examine the borderlands between/around dichotomous positions, Pallotta-Chiarolli has produced a sophisticated discussion of the intersections of sexuality, gender, race, ethnicity, class, and social institutions like health care and religion. Defying the misrepresentation and erasure of bisexuality that is all too common in most research, this book provides a lavish view of the multifarious ways in which bisexuality expresses in relationship, and is impacted by social hierarchies. Refreshingly approachable for a work so rich with complex ideas, it is a must-read for anyone interested in sexuality, intersectionality, sex and gender minority families, and theory.--Elisabeth Sheff, PhD, CSE, CASA, expert witness and relationship coach specializing in consensual non-monogamies and BDSM/kink; author of The Polyamorists Next Door (2014), Stories from the Polycule (2015), and When Someone You Love is Polyamorous (2016)
About the Author
Maria Pallotta-Chiarolli is senior lecturer in the School of Health and Social Development, Deakin University and a founding member of the Australian GLBTIQ Multicultural Council Inc. (AGMC).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Sexual Behaviour
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Family & Social Groups
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies