- Hardcover: 360 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Press; Second Printing edition (1 Nov. 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 067495520X
- ISBN-13: 978-0674955202
- Product Dimensions: 24.2 x 16.5 x 3.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,212,608 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Women on the Margins: Three Seventeenth-century Lives Hardcover – 1 Nov 1995
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Davis's finely wrought book works as a triptych; each life is closely observed, but thrown into relief by its relation to the others.--Ben Rogers "Guardian "
About the Author
Natalie Zemon Davis is Henry Charles Lea Professor of History, Emerita, Princeton University. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1701-1900
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Germany
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Political > Countries & Regions
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Women in History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies