on 6 March 2014
Could not believe how lovely, the colours as picture material feels soft on your skin just what I wanted and for the price very pleased
on 5 May 2014
great scarf liked the design and it matches the picture for a change - not sure if should give it to my friend as a gift
on 6 April 2016
I bought this as an extra gift for my mum and she absolutely loves it. She wears it whenever possible and has said that she gets a lot of comments from friends whilst wearing it. The delivery was a little slow but if you are ok with this I would definitely purchase one.
on 8 December 2014
Gorgeous, soft scarf and pattern is as pictured. Larger than I thought which is an added bonus and feels good quality. I brought a couple of these scarves for myself thinking that at this money they would be poor quality but in fact would be more than happy to give them as gifts. Really cannot believe how reasonably priced they are and they arrived promptly too. Delighted.
on 11 November 2015
Lovely scarf, love the colours, you can wear with almost anything. The size of the scarf makes it very versatile and the material is lovely and soft. The price is excellent compared to the shops and I will definitely be buying more in different colours.
on 4 December 2014
Was difficult to define patterning from online picture so took a punt and found design is strange - not something I would have chosen when in a shop. But very good price, delivered direct from China so took a while to arrive.
on 22 May 2014
Great material, size, shape and colour. It came from the the Far East so I had to wait a while, but didn't mind, it wasn't urgent for me (and it did come within the specified timeframe). A great value for money buy - Only warning would be that it easily gets tangled in bracelets.
on 4 November 2014
very quick delivery. scarf is lovely except for a ink mark which looks like it had ran during colouring process, but otherwise lovely scarf. bought 5 this was the only one with a problem. will buy again
on 2 May 2014
I bought this scarf in three diferent colours and although the material, pattern and colours were okay the edgings were badly sewn and looked awful. Had I seen these in a shop I would probably not have bought them.
on 14 September 2015
Bought lots of these scarfs in different colours I am very pleased with them. Good length and lovely colours will give these scarfs 5 stars