on 30 November 2017
Life changing. This book is amazing and it should be made available in every school in the world. I think every female should have access to this information as I feel it would help pr vent so many health issues. Ive learnt more from this lady’s work than i ever have from so called medical professionals who only want to push pills at the problem
on 27 December 2017
should be part of the curriculum at schools, this book taught me so much about life and my bod and why sometimes I'm in a mood and thats ok. DEFINITELY BUY
on 22 December 2017
Loved this book and the program too. I think that every woman should read it and eventually adopt the health and lifestyle shifts suggested.
on 3 February 2016
Very interesting and helpful read.
on 25 November 2017
Every woman should read this. Amazing book!
on 10 August 2017
This book might just change my life! I have already started the diet and practical approaches within this book. My stomach hasn't been flat for about two years and now I wake up with a flat stomach and without feeling bloated, even though I have a very large fibroid. I've even lost some weight in the process. I thought that it was an age thing but now I realise it's all about how we treat our bodies - outside and within!

I like the fact that it doesn't just focus on what you eat but also the chemicals you put on or in your body, especially ones that disrupt your hormone balance. I never really thought that my lip balm or body wash might interfere with my hormonal balance. I am just annoyed that I had not purchased this earlier!

It's a must for all women in their 20s, 30s and early 40s who suffer from issues with their periods.
on 3 September 2016
I love this book. This should be given out as mandatory to every single girl over the age of 12. It should be the first thing doctors turn to when women go to the doctor complaining of bad period symptoms. Girls if you're suffering each month read this. Life changing.
on 3 June 2014
This book is a great way to get the information needed to understand some of the symptoms you may be experiencing like PCOS or Fibrosis ...etc. I really enjoyed it and found it a good starting point that is both informative and encouraging.

I do believe you would have to do more research...like visiting the main website (floliving) and or reading other books such as natural solutions to PCOS.

Always empower your self by embracing the many information out on the big wide web. I believe there is always a solution.

hope this is helpful,
good luck all-
on 2 March 2016
Changed my life. I have found it helpful in all feminine issues. It is practical and I have seen positive results by follow the protocol. The biggest area that I have seen results is eating according to your cycle. I started following it on January 1st and I saw a big difference by my next cycle at the end of January. I was pain free. I recommend this book. Thanks to Alissa and her team.
on 28 December 2016
Really great book in many ways but like most self help books too many chapters are spent selling you the book/idea. I feel this is usually done when other products exist that the book can promote. Still, I have no doubt this book will say what it does...as long as you can stick to it.