Customer reviews

on 7 November 2013
The book was as described and fortunately arrived in good condition, but more by luck than judgement!
I was surprised by the packaging, just a sealed grey plastic bag, ie nothing to protect the book. The packaging was damaged and I had to collect it from a post office depot.
To encourage others to purchase from this source, I would suggest a little more care is taken with the packaging of customer's orders to prevent returns.
on 30 July 2017
Much too big
on 29 December 2016
I have read this book when it was first published and I enjoyed the updated version of this book.
on 10 February 2014
very interesting book, only just started to read but gripping and look forward to reading at the end of the day
on 2 July 2014
This is a must have for anyone who is fascintated by the Kennedys. It is a fantastic book, lots of photos!
on 4 November 2012
An absorbing and brilliant read!

Without doubt this is the most informative book I have read on JKO. I found it thoroughly absorbing.

Of all the bios I have read on Jackie, I thought this was the most informative....I felt as though I was getting under her skin, that I was getting to know the personality behind the glittering mask!
I was gaining an insight into her life from intimates, I was beginning to understand what made her tick. This biography is quite unique in this sense.

I would thoroughly recommend this book to all Jackie fans and anyone wishing to learn more about a truly extraordinary lady!
on 15 June 2004
Brilliant,
From her idylic childhood through to her trouble marriages to JFK and Ari Onassis, he has researched and sourced his stories and paints a simple, uncomplicated picture of a woman who is anything but. If you want to know all about Jackie, this is the book to read - nothing is left out. Heyman covers everything from her competitive relationship with sister Lee; her difficult relationship with Rose Kennedy; Onassis's children hatred of her; her love for her own children; her humilation at JFK's hands - it's all here and it makes a perfect reference book for anyone wanting to know about a true icon. Only one criticism - not enough pictures.
on 28 August 2002
David Heyman's heavyweight treatment of Jackie Onassis is amongst the best I have read (and I've read loads). He has gone through her life with a fine tooth comb; spoken to family and friends (named) and gives you the absolote low-down on Jackie in this balanced and fair biograpghy.
on 3 September 2014
recieved in excellent condition for used, very pleased,cant put it down,, good read ! (especially having just returned from Lefkada and swam in the expensive waters of scorpios island !!)