Size: 50 ml|Colour: Dark Brown|Change
Price:£2.89+ £1.99 shipping

on 16 October 2015
We bought the silver polish for our son's silver Kickers that he wears for school. They had been through the mill, having been scraped, scratched, soaked in puddles and painted (all in the space of a month). I'd previously used clear polish and neutral leather cream but they looked awful. The Woly shoe cream saved the day. They look so much better now, not like new as it would take some hefty magic to effect that change but 100 times better than they did. This product is great.
review image
on 13 March 2012
I bought this product (mid brown cream) to revive an old pair of ankle boots which were in desperate need of colour revival and scuff repair. The colour is more dark brown than mid brown but I used the cream sparingly to make sure the colour of the boots didn't change too much. The product worked great and my boots now look respectable once more (and are still more comfortable than new ones!). The scuff issue has been taken care of with an additional product over the shoe cream.

Great product - totally recommended.
on 8 October 2013
I have had my fly mes boots for a while now and they desperately needed polished.I searched online for a while and could not find a match. I saw this advertised cheap so thought I would give it a go.It is perfect,my boots look like new again!
on 19 August 2011
This product is advertised for use on leather shoes and handbags but I purchased it because I was having difficulty purchasing a product to polish my green leather couches. My furniture has some cat scratches and I had tried several products to attempt to camouflage them. Woly leather cream polish is absolutely ideal for the purpose. I deliberately purchased a colour that was slightly darker than the shade of the couches because the cat scratches had revealed the underside of the leather which was very light. The pine colour worked really well and then I buffed it up with Woly Suede and Nubuck Avocado renovator. These polishes may not be manufacturer for the purpose I used them for but if you have similar problems with leather suites I highly recommend the use of them. It is only necessary to use a very small amount of the polish and my couches look 100% better than before. There is a wide range of colours to choose from as can be seen on the following link:

on 21 October 2011
The service was very quick and efficient. The product was exactly what I needed as I had scuffed a pair of red shoes. It worked a treat and covered the damaged area and blended in with the shoe colour. I would buy this product again.
on 30 December 2011
If you like shoes then you need to be able to take care of them properly with good polish and it is difficult to find polish for unusual coloured shoes in the shops (bar neutral polish but that doesnt cover scratches). This silver polish is really thick and has good pigment in it and has covered the small scuff on my silver shoes so I am very pleased with it. Woly is a good make and I would definitely use the site again.
on 28 December 2012
This quality shoe cream was an exact match for my Navy 'Noisy' style Jones Bootmaker shoes. It does not produce a 'high' shine but a wonderfully deep one. I can recommend Woly cream and have it in various colours. Good value, too and much better than 'neutral' shoe creams for coloured shoes. Such neutral creams can leave white discolouration in the creases of shoes. Much better, then, to match your shoes with a Woly cream.
on 12 April 2014
The shoe cream itself is very nice indeed, and no strong smell which is a bonus. However, I bought the Scotch colour thinking I would get a light shade of brown as the one pictured, but in reality it was much darker - almost identical to Woly's Cognac colour shown here on the website. So if you're looking for a beige or light-tan colour match, this is definitely not it.
on 3 August 2015
I've just restored an extremely delicate Italian goatskin jacket with this product. The Sapphire colour matched exactly. The jacket is now almost back to its original soft, pashmina-like texture and it is almost totally matt with barely any shine at all.

The damage repaired was: a totally cardboard-stiff and water stained jacket with big blotches of missing dye, some tiny weeny wax stains and some serious dye lost around the stain after using fuller's earth to remove ground in candle wax (don't let anyone near your jacket following what should be temporary candle wax damage, they'll poke it and scratch at it and wipe it in before you can stop them - fuller's earth draws the wax right out of the goat skin, but removes any dye on the leather surrounding the wax that make contact with the fuller's earth. Also don't let well-meaning people put your goatskin jacket in the washing machine for a rinse "to even out the dye where it's missing").

When I applied the product, I was a little afraid that the polish would leave the jacket shiny and although the leather went softer as soon as I applied the product and was therefore protected from breaking straight away, it was still a bit stiff and cheap looking to start with. After an hour or two the goatskin has gone almost totally matt and is very soft, almost like new.

Its now actually better than before, because the original was extremely sensitive and after 1 careful wear already had scuff marks on it. I think the jacket will be better protected should it ever rain now, too.

To apply, I used lint free polishing cloths. Once I had ascertained the colour was right by testing on the inside seem and leaving it overnight, I went to work on the jacket the next day. I got bolder with applying the polish as I went along and saw that the colour damage was going away.

I had also bought the ocean/navy in case I needed a darker mix, but I won't need it. have also bought a bottle of neatsfoot oil to soften the leather to its original softness. I'll test it on the inside seem again to see if it helps restore this to its original pashmina-soft texture.

I'm a size 8 UK (42 Italian) and 1 x 50ml pot did the entire jacket.

I've bought a second pot, because this stuff is magic. Thank you Woly!
on 3 May 2011
Good polish at a good price though be aware this is red and not oxblood - dont get it confused or it will make your oxblood docs red