Customer reviews

Woly Red + Pink Shoe Creams (Various Shades) (Red)
Colour: Red|Change
Price:£4.90+ Free shipping

HALL OF FAMETOP 100 REVIEWERon 3 October 2013
I had previously bought a dark green Woly cream for my dark green Doc's so came back to this brand when I needed a violet shoe cream.

A while ago I bought myself a beautiful pair of violet 'shabby chic' Italian leather boots but found when I walked in them the first time that the sole was quite slippy and as I live in rural Scotland I knew that just a slight touch of ice on the pavement and I would be on my ass in seconds. So, I took them in to a shoe repair place and paid for a Rhino Sole to be fitted. This removed some of the shabby chic violet colour from the edge of the sole but I told the guy it was fine, go ahead and do it as I would find some purple shoe cream on Amazon and I did, on my iPhone, in the car, whilst waiting for my gorgeous boots to be soled.

The cream was dispatched and delivered within 2 days (very good for a private seller!) and I was at it immediately. I knew if the staining wasn't strong my idea would not work ie: replace the lost colour that the new sole with a Rhino Sole had caused etc. I had no need to worry. The depth of colour is awesome! and two coats of this violet shoe cream had the edges of my sole back in glorious shabby chic violet and it matched the boots colour perfectly. I then did a coat over the whole boots and left them for an hour and then got hubby to buff them.

These boots cost me several hundred pounds, the Rhino Sole almost sixteen pounds and this 5 pounds Woly shoe cream in violet finished off my boots perfectly.

EXCELLENT! I also have a pair of Purple Doc Marten's so will use this for them too.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND, even on designer boots! it just works !!!
on 8 June 2017
Great product. Restored my lilac leather ballets shoes from some serious sun fading.Delighted to have found this unusual colour
on 26 October 2014
Excellent product. The polish covered scuff marks on the shoes and came up like new. I'd thoroughly recommend it.
on 11 August 2015
Good quality dye.
on 8 September 2012
Neutral polish didn't help with the small white patches that appeared on the toes of my boots. Could be scuffs from driving.

I opted for a polish in a colour that appeared a shade darker than my boots and got brilliant results and a small price to pay to keep good shoes looking like new. I won't hesitate when I see coloured leather shoes and bags now I know I can keep them looking good.

Processing the order and delivery - excellent as usual
on 27 September 2012
Bought this for my daughter's Clarks Softly Sue shoes, because the clear cream polish I was advised to buy for them was completely useless. This, however, is miles better - it is a good match for the purple shade of the shoes, and covers scuffs pretty well. It doesn't make them particularly shiny, but a one year old's shoes wouldn't stay shiny for long so I don't mind.
on 29 March 2013
This stuff is magic for keeping shoes looking like new. The clear polish you can get in most shoe shops does nothing like this colour stuff for shoes. I've bought blue, purple and red so far. You can even use it on handbags. It is well worth the money.
on 2 December 2011
i have red shoes, and previously, i was using neutral shoe polish. however, it was leaving behind a whitish residue. this colored cream has fixed the problem. everyone comments on how beautiful my shoes look!
on 22 August 2013
Great product, this keeps my purple Dr Martens in mint condition. It will also stain brown leather and give it a nice purple tint.
VINE VOICEon 15 June 2013
I bought this to darken and enhance colour of a new pair of shoes.

It really worked, my shoes are a much deeper, richer red, - exactly what I wanted.

A good quality polish!