Colour: Pine Green|Change
Price:£4.89 - £20.41

I recently bought a pair of 'Made in England' Doc Marten boots in dark green that needed the best of care to look after my investment :) I thought I would have trouble finding the right colour in a boot cream, but a quick look on Amazon found this brand by this seller. I ordered the Pine Green and hoped for the best.

Having received the boot cream in pine green today, I gave my new Green Docs a going over with it and I am delighted. The colour match is PERFECT (wow! so pleased) and although my boots are new I know that prevention rather than cure is always the way with quality boots etc.

It comes with a sponge applicator at the end of the tube and a small squeeze releases the right amount onto the sponge to apply to your boots/shoes. The instructions then ask you to leave it to dry a while ( 10 mins I left mine) and then buff, I followed the instructions exactly and can tell you that the product works great, the colour is great and the finish is great.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! thank you
on 11 May 2014
I own a lovely pair of pink brogues from Clark's. Even though I was warned when I bought them that the colour wouldn't last, I was disappointed that the colour was very faded less than a year later. I was hoping this shoe polish would give my shoes a new life and it absolutely has!

I was concerned Fuchsia wouldn't look great, but it was the closest colour I could buy and surprisingly it blended in perfectly. As I've read in other reviews, this cream didn't cover up dirt and smudge marks but it did restore the colour. I am very happy with this product and definitely recommend it. Check out my before and after photo for proof!
review image
on 29 October 2014
It's a cream and therefore leaves far less mess than the traditional polishes. There is no mess involved. The sponge applicator works really well. Just be careful when the cream is very cold as it can spurt out!
on 14 August 2014
Great product - used on leather sofa dog had scratched - worked like a treat, since have used two other colours on 2 other sofas for friends, imagine what it could do for shoes and handbags!
on 23 May 2013
This red polish is easy to use , is a very good consistency covers wear and tear well and marks also. It is exactly the colour as shown in the picture, overall very happy.
on 10 November 2013
just what i was looking for, made my golf shoes look like new again. well pleased. good product, as described.
on 9 June 2014
i have been searching blue shoe polish which can be used for colour and water protection.
when iused it on my shoe , it looks new ....... Awesome. Doesn't look local color , quality of color is great.
on 17 March 2014
My daughter very pleased with this for her DM's. good value for product. great colour match for her boots, :)
on 13 November 2014
Searched for ages for coloured creams as my ECO walking shoes are green and maroon. The red brown worked wonders on the maroon part. Good purchase
on 8 September 2014
Bought to revive my 3 year old daughter's bright pink shoes, a perfect match and they look so much better, we will now have pink shoes forever!