Customer reviews

Size: One Size Fits All|Colour: Gold (Gold)|Change
Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 3 January 2011
It's a bit difficult to enthuse over boot trees, but these are actually pretty good - sturdy and doing the job they're meant to. Excellent seller - quick delivery.
on 6 March 2011
Although I would prefer the back curved shapers to have the form of the calf of a leg rather than simply straight, they work well and keep my boots upright without putting strain on the zip of the boot. The price is reasonable but I think that for the product components (metal and plastic), all boot shapers available here are expensive.
on 10 December 2010
These boot shapers have performed very well and are keeping my new boots looking new! Good value for money I think, well made and with a nifty release mechanism.
on 1 November 2010
this product represents excellent value for the money and as good a quality as similar but slightly more expensive products. So far I have purchased five (two of which are for presents). Using this shaper helps maintain the shape of the boot and keeps storage area tidy!!
Dottie
on 5 March 2012
I have 2 pairs of these & they should be great but are abit expensive as they are of poor quality. I have already had to super glue bits of plastic that broke off back onto 2 of them. One was already broken when I first opened it. They do the job great now - thanks to the super glue! Actually 'Jones The Bootmaker' sell much better quality ones...
on 13 September 2011
Ilove these they stop the top of my long boots flopping over and creasing the leather.Even camping I packing my boots away to stp them getting squashed and ruining the leather
on 25 February 2012
It is indeed a very good invention. I have looked for something like those for a long time. My only problem is that one of the boot shaper came with missing pieces of the top part. The rest of the pieces which make the mechanism work also fall apart so I have resorted to taping them securely together. So my advice is to simply glue these small pieces together instead of just leaving them fall apart at their own mercy.
on 8 June 2012
I ordered 2 pairs of bootshapers. Sadly, when I opened the packaging, one of the bootshapers was broken so I had to return them and wait for a replacement.
When I ordered them initially, I noticed that other people had complained of the same thing in their reviews but I didn't expect it to happen to me as well!
The supplier really needs to do something about this.
on 28 August 2011
Woly Automatic Black Boot Shaper I purchased some black riding-boots while on holiday in Mongolia. They are made of fine quality leather, soft and supple, but when unsupported, are apt to fall over from the middle of the calf, thereby eventually causing a crease to develop.

Each Woly Automatic Boot-shaper slips into the boot very easily by means of a double handle - squeeze them together and the two parts of the shaper close up so as too facilitate insertion into the boot. One part of the shaper is curved to follow the profile of the calf of the boot.

The shapers appear to be well made and easy to use. I can recommend them - at least to those who have soft, Mongolian riding boots.
on 24 January 2013
Fed up with my boots flopping over I asked my sister-in-law if she would give me boot supports for Christmas. They were great so I bought another pair. Easy spring release action. Doesn't overstretch the boots but holds them upright (as you'd expect!). They will keep my boots in better condition so hopefully they'll last longer. Highly recommend.

See one answered question