Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.92

on 22 January 2012
The most exciting installation in 'The Wolves of the Beyond' series so far! Truly brings out more than just Faolin's character. The plot is brilliant, and I must admit had me stumped to the culprit until I falsely accused one of the character, only later to find out how wrong I'd been. The world of the Beyond surely is leading to some even more exciting tales. I cannot wait to see the next installment. Unfortunately, I'm left unawares as to when this will be.

A must read!
on 24 August 2013
This book is really exciting. it engages with the reader .everyone should read it. It is confusing at first but you should still read it
on 27 December 2012
I love fantasy books involving animals and the author really brings out the characters in this one! A good read.
on 14 February 2013
This book was not as satisfactory as lone wolf, shadow wolf and watch wolf, but it is still a good read.
on 29 March 2016