Customer reviews

on 12 April 2017
Amazing book but so many grammar mistakes! For example "'" is seen a lot in this book. But, the poor grammar does not reflect the book's amazing story line.
Overall and amazing conclusion to an amazing series, the authors just keep giving!
on 12 September 2014
A good ending to a good trilogy :-) worth a read a good and different take on werewolves! Enjoyed it.
on 6 June 2017
Loved it. It was such a great read as a trilogy
on 23 September 2014
Where to start? I freaking loved it! Katelyn suddenly grew a pair and did what she needed to do to protect herself.. and the packs. She could quite easily have taken what she knew and used it for her own gain and let the packs fight it out amongst themselves. But she didn't, she embraced her wolf nature and stood tall. And she kicked ass!

Savage was a rollercoaster of action and coupled with the secrets that were unveiled throughout the story, kept me on the edge of my seat. There were twists galore in this series. Some I saw coming and some that jumped out from the woods and knocked me on my ass with shock.

For the first time in a while I have come across a series of books that makes me want to re-read them immediately. While I loved the 'everything gets wrapped up and answered' ending I would have quite happily bought several more books in this series.

From start to finish this series has been amazing. The cover of Unleashed called to me from the book store shelf and a quick scan of the first page had me hooked. And I've been hooked ever since. This is a series I look forward to introducing to my daughter. And i look forward to reading other work by Holder and Viguie.
on 7 December 2013
After the slaughter at the Gaudin's land, resulting in the death of Lee Fenner, the Fenner pack Alpha, tensions between the two packs are higher than ever, and a war seems imminent. As the Fenner pack is thrown in to disarray with no new Alpha yet, and Ariel and Regan battling it out for the chance, Katelyn is caught in the middle. Her loyalty to the pack is being tested, and she's caught between Trick, who knows nothing about her world and what she is, and Justin who's engaged to someone else. As the packs fight each other and themselves, the Hellhound is stalking Kat's every move. But does Trick no more than he's letting on? What is her Grandfather's connection to Jack Bronson? When Kat finds the mine everyone's been looking for, a shocking revelation throws her world in to disarray, and truths from the past begin to surface.

Savage picks up right where the previous book left off, right in the middle of the fight and with the wolves retreating. It's just as fast paced, just as well written and the intrigue and mystery is continued in this final installment,

The mentions of previous events from the other book are kept short and concise and don't affect the pace of the book or slow it down. The characters still jump off the page, and you learn even more about them. Now it could have just been me, but the book is written in such a way, that I don't trust any other character Kat comes in to contact with, i'm suspicious of everyone while I'm reading.

Savage is so hard to put down, I read it in 4 hours straight without a break, because so much was going on, so much action, so much mystery and so many answers where finally presented to us. Let me tell you, I never saw any of the plot twists coming. I never managed to work out who the Hellhounds where, or who bit Kat before this, I had suspicions about the latter, but I was torn between two people. I was totally blown away when the identities of the hounds and the biter where mentioned, not to mention the wolf who'd been killing all those people. Don't even get me started on Jack Bronson's reveal.

We get the full story of what happened to Kat's Dad which is utterly heartbreaking, and I can't help but love Kat, we see her come so far in this final installment. She's strong, she's scared but she doesn't show it, she takes charge, and she doesn't take any BS from anyone. She doesn't cower away from things, sure she wants to, but she doesn't give in to that feeling. There's so much character growth with her, it's beautiful to watch it's culmination in final book.

If you've not read the other books, I would suggest you do before you read this one, not only because it's necessary, but because it's such an awesome trilogy, and the the plot line for this trilogy is so intricate and rich, with a great myth/legend running through it's core. The story arc for this series has spread over 3 books, and never once has it made me bored. The story has remained fresh, with more being revealed to us each time, and more puzzle pieces too.

An intricate web of a plot final culminates in an action packed, nail biter of a conclusion, filled with shocking revelations, and never a dull moment. The story speeds along taking no prisoners.
All your questions will be answered, and everything is tied up nicely. There couldn't be a better conclusion to the series!
on 7 December 2013
This book really surprised me with its mysteries that were left unsolved to the final few chapters and continuous twists and turns making the book perhaps the most unpredictable one I have ever read. Throughout the book, and especially at the beginning, the narrator recalls past events which helped a lot due to the wait of one year between the books. The amount of death within the book is the only negative point really, though perhaps that is to be expected with the continuous action throughout. The amount of action is a highlight of the book, and unlike other books it appears that Katelyn is constantly trying to solve problems and battles. I would really recommend reading this book in one sitting if possible, as there is so much action and suspense, and the book really flows.
on 3 January 2014
I enjoyed the first two books and not disappointed with the finale. Quite a few twists and turns and the ending unexpected but very good all the same. This is one of the series, which I am quite likely going to read again.
on 13 January 2017
I am a big fan of the wolf springs chronicles books and also a fan of the authors Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie

Nancy and Debbie done amazing job on the 1st book right up to the 3rd book of the series, Katelyn's story was amazing and i could not put the book down, once i got to the end of the 3rd book i was a wee bit sad that the book series was over and i wanted to read more of Katelyn's story, it would be nice to see more books or maybe a movie would be kool on these books too
on 24 November 2014
Found the series very enticing was hard to put down. .in fact only did to pick up next one have handed series down to my daughter now who im sure will enjoy and be gripped throughout the journey a fourth book to find out how the packs coexist together would be a great final book ....if possible and definitely possible .
on 26 January 2017
I have always enjoyed this series and the way it ended was so off course as to what I thought it was going to be! I loved every part of each and every book. I haven't been able to set any of them down for more than five minutes. thankyou so much for sharing this amazing story with us all