- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 470 KB
- Print Length: 146 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Amaya Books (19 Jan. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HYHB4PW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #621,068 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wolf Heart (Wolf Bonds Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 146 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Wolf Heart (Wolf Bonds Book 3)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Bradley Lotters is the local Vet and son of the mayor. When he saves a wolf from rogue hunters and pulls a bullet out of him, he’s far from prepared for what happens next. The wolf transforms into a man, a very sexy red haired man with a bad attitude to match his chiseled body. Bradley is instantly and insanely attracted to the shifter, which confuses the hell out of him, since he’s straight.
Fans of the series will know Sid as the red headed wolf of the pack that has were blood in him. He and his brother Chase have had a hard time adjusting to pack life, and if you recall, he challenged Tommy for the position of beta. Sid has never been a fan of rules, he lives his single life sleeping around, finding a mate is the last thing he wants or needs. So he is less than receptive when he feels that overwhelming pull to the human that saved his life.
The majority of the story is a push and pull between Sid and Bradley. Sid is a loner, he’s had a hard life being part were and he’s seen the negative aspect of the mate bond. He continually pushes Bradley away, turning his body inside out as he tries to ignore his attraction to the human. Bradley just wants to love and be loved, have a relationship and a life with someone. He fiercely pursues Sid. He is confused by his attraction to another man at the start, but recognizes the feelings that run deep and the opportunity for something more.
This story hit the ground running and there is action, suspense and lots of sexy shifters throughout. There is a very real threat from rogue hunters that are going after the wolves for a profit, putting Sid and Bradley in the line of fire. Bradley will do just about anything to have a future with Sid, it’s not until Sid is faced with the very real danger of losing Bradley that he admits he’s in love with the human.
I love this series, the comradery among the shifters truly makes these books significant. And Amaya does a fantastic job of exploring their struggles to keep their pack and their love lives separate and safe. This is definitely a must read series. Fans of hot, sexy, gay shifters will love it!
* I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Gay
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Gay
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters