on 2 April 2018
L. Frank Baum's classic tale comes to magisterial Technicolor life! The Wizard of Oz stars the legendary Judy Garland as Dorothy, an innocent farm girl whisked out of her mundane earthbound existence into a land of pure imagination! Dorothy's journey in Oz will take her through emerald forests, yellow brick roads, and creepy castles, all with the help of some unusual but earnest song-happy friends.

Conceived by MGM as an answer to Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, this sweet and colourful fable full of music and adventure will always be a pleasure to children everywhere due to its relatable characters and universal message.

“The Wizard of Oz” will always be a classic in everyones eyes forever, bringing the light of day into the world of movies and putting a smile on everyone and anyone’s face. As Dorothy dreams a dream that is unlike anything on earth, she creates a story that is one of the most brilliant story-telling in the history of films. I absolutely love this movie from start to finish. From it's clever dialogue, to it's hilarious acting, to the true heart of the story, this film surpasses any film of it's kind. Easily one of my favourites. New techniques and editing, the directors of this film (Victor Fleming and King Vidor) make it a wonder to behold! Absolutely stunning filmmaking! Highly recommended to every single individual out there.
on 19 May 2016
Wow the most amazing 3D movie I have ever seen!! It's hard to believe this movie is over 70 years old and they have converted it to most spectacular 3D effects I have seen at home or cinema! Trust me you think you have seen The Wizard of Oz, you haven't until you have seen it in 3D! What are you waiting for!! buy, Buy, BUY!!
on 29 November 2014
The Wizard of Oz is one of Hollywood's most loved and enduring films. It is so well known that there is little I can add here except to say that this new 3D DVD release is absolutely astonishing and remarkable. One can view this film now with amazing clarity, steadiness and realism never before available. This 3D venture bodes highly for future classic Hollywood releases. One must congratulate the team for giving to us an old classic in truly modern form so we can see it afresh. 10 out of 10!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 October 2017
Classic. I’ve watched this 100s of time and it never gets old! Me and my dad love this film so much. When I saw this I HAD to get him it for his TV. He loves his DVD’s and he was so happy when he saw I had got him this. Just perfect.
on 19 August 2016
No place like . . .

Bought the dvd for a 7 year old who'd just seen the play with school.
She always gets scared when watching the witch , but she can't be that scared as she's.
Or should I say 'we've' watched it many times
(I have no option )
Timeless classic , I think we've all seen this throughout our childhood over Christmas
so there's plenty of happy memories that go along with it
on 21 June 2017
Babysitting my young neice who knows every Disney film off by heart, put this on and she was transfixed, brought the enjoyment back to myself from
when I was young. Absolute classic , magical for young and old
on 3 April 2017
EXCELLENT, INCLUDING THE LENTICULAR 3D COVER. AN EXCELLENT PRICE.
on 28 November 2017
always loved this movie, even as a kid, but am very much interested in this more than just the movie because if you own the old version of this, you will find one of the munchkins in the background hanging themself.
on 12 April 2015
What a magnificent treat - Not only has the picture quality been improved, but the 3D is breathtaking and adds to the spectacle beautifully. If you have a 3D TV / Projector and can play blu-ray 3D you MUST add this to your collection! It's now become more than a 'classic'.
on 9 January 2018
great Video,a classic and must for my christmas to be complete.you just have to follow the yellow brick rd into a world of magic and become a child again even if its only for a few hours.Its got some great extra features aswell and a documentary .very good value and ram packed with munchkins.