Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.

  • Apple
  • Android
  • Windows Phone
  • Android

To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.

Kindle Price: £2.32

Save £7.67 (77%)

includes VAT*
* Unlike print books, digital books are subject to VAT.

These promotions will be applied to this item:

Some promotions may be combined; others are not eligible to be combined with other offers. For details, please see the Terms & Conditions associated with these promotions.

Deliver to your Kindle or other device

Deliver to your Kindle or other device

The Wives' Book: For the Wife Who's Best at Everything by [Maloney, Alison]
Kindle App Ad

The Wives' Book: For the Wife Who's Best at Everything Kindle Edition

4.5 out of 5 stars 6 customer reviews

See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Amazon Price
New from Used from
Kindle Edition
"Please retry"
£2.32

Length: 160 pages

Kindle Books from 99p
Load up your Kindle library before your next holiday -- browse over 500 Kindle Books on sale from 99p until 31 August, 2016. Shop now

Product Description

About the Author

Alison Maloney is a journalist and author from Kent. As well as a long stint on The Sunday Post newspaper, as a film and feature writer, she worked as a children's book editor for two years. Alison has written the nostalgia title The Forties: Good Times are Just Around the Corner (Michael O'Mara) as well as The Mums' Book, The Grannies' book and Things to Do With Mum (All Michael O'Mara). Other titles include the Strictly Come Dancing annual (BBC Books) and several children's books including Tilly Turner: Champion Gurner, Dig the Dog and One Lucky Duck (all Meadowside Books). Alison lives with her husband and two children.

Product details

  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 2073 KB
  • Print Length: 160 pages
  • Publisher: Michael O' Mara Books (9 Oct. 2008)
  • Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B0077N5LBQ
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
  • Word Wise: Not Enabled
  • Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled
  • Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars 6 customer reviews
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #639,977 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price?

Customer Reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
5 star
3
4 star
3
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
See all 6 customer reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers

Top Customer Reviews

Format: Hardcover Verified Purchase
What can I say, wife hasn't put it down... As a 1st anniversary gift she flicked through to the section on what to expect from your husband, I ticked off 80% correctly. My good lady on the other hand only 20% correct. Good to read together for laughs, or on your own for some reflection time.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
great book to dip in and out of and remind yourself other young women also feel the pressure too. Reminds you how far women have come and celebrates that. It also can remind you of some of the skills we have been loosing / fighting to keep.....good for giggles
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Format: Hardcover
This is the first book that I brought from a rejected shop for a pound and I really enjoyed reading it even my teenage son loves this book. So we looked up at Amazon and realised they have the whole collections and I brought now about 10 of those books in different and even brought them as a gifts for other to rea and what best of all is that i got it got a penny each used book but they are excellent and in perfect condition What a fantastic buy. Postage was extra but I'm happy to pay for this.
Comment 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
click to open popover