Customer reviews

on 5 April 2005
I bought this book as part of my research for writing a movie. Turns out just about every chapter would make a movie on its own. A real eye-opener, and entertaining too.
on 17 June 2014
I enjoy most books about the American criminals, and it's prisons, so this book has a different angle. I read the book, eventually, but the author, who helped start up WITSEC , seemed to want to take all the credit, for basically, everything. His writing did get irritating, as it was 'me, me, me.' 'I did this, I did that.' Maybe written by someone else, this may have been an excellent read.
on 28 January 2014
All the insider information you could wish to have on the witness protection program, with some great mob related stories, and political intrigue.
on 15 February 2016