- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Without Hope: A Childhood Ruined by the Man she should Trust the Most Paperback – 22 Jul 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A powerful memoir about a young girl who was terrorised by her sadistic father but found the spirit to survive
About the Author
Barbara Naughton is 30 years old and wrote this book herself, originally self-publishing it. She dedicates it to the rape crisis centre that helped her, as well as to other victims of abuse, and hopes it will encourage others to stand up to their abusers.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Child Abuse
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Cultural History
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Sexual Abuse
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics