- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Withings Smart Kid Scale - Wireless Baby and Toddler Scale
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Accurately measures your baby's weight, even when he is restless on the scale (0.02 lb graduation)
- Converts from a baby to a child scale: track your child's growth up to 55 lbs by removing the cradle
- Free Withings Baby Companion iOS app to visualize growth charts and log nutrition information
- Automatically syncs readings with your personal account in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Allows tracking of several babies or children (including twins) with automatic recognition
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Withings Smart Kid Scale--The new way to monitor and understand your child's growth
Removable baby cradle
Easy set up
Record and share
High-accuracy weighing of babies and children (up to 25 kg / 55 lb)
Removable baby cradle to suit both babies and children
Free app to track your child's growth and log nutrition information
Easy set up from iOS app and automatic upload of weight measures in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
Record and share memories of your child's growth
- Removable baby basket with safety lock
- Converts from a baby scale to a child scale (0 -> 25 kg / 0 -> 55 lb)
- Four weight sensors
- Position Control: patent-pending body position detection for high accuracy weighing (in child scale mode only)
- 10 g (0.02 lb) graduation
- Weight units: kg, lb, oz
- Large graphical display (2.4"x1.6"), 128x64 pixels
- High-contrast blacklighting
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, compatible with WEP/WPA/WPA2- personal network
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0) connectivity
- 4x 1.5V Alkaline cells (AAA), included
- Average battery lifetime of 1 year
- Requires an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 5 or later.
Top Customer Reviews
The midwife likes them so much and how portable they are she is thinking of getting one for her rounds.
There is an app that my daughter and even her partner as downloaded for the iphone, that they can keep track of the babys weight, but you dont need the app if you dont have an iphone as you can just make a note of the weight & date.
They look and feel well made, maybe a bit pricey for some people, but for a group buying them it might seem better value that way.
The dedicated app is very good as it shows trend information and compares to percentiles as it knows her age, we can the. Generate an email to take to the consultant. Even better it also links in to the wider dashboard for withings so we can access this for the web. Tied in with the baby monitor it makes a great companion. We have had it since January, use it every Monday morning and haven't had to change the battery yet! Well done withings.
If you want to track weight automatically this is great.
The set up is fairly straightforward and there is plenty of guides to assist you in its use. There is an accompanying free app for the iPhone that is able to download the data from the scale. This is a particularly useful feature as you can overlay this information along with the feed volumes (which also can be recorded on the app) to understand any kind of trajectory in growth.
Lastly its use is not the short term, as it will easily convert to a child scale (up to 25 kg).
We are very pleased with it and its very easy to use. I will happily recommend it.
I like the way the scale syncs over wifi and you can see the results on your phone within minutes. I also like the app that goes with this as you can track your babies weight and see it plotted on a graph and see which percentile they are at since they were born.
I also like the feature on the app that lets you create a photo with their weight on it or whatever you like to have on it. Great way to send those updates to family and friends.
The only con with this scale is the battery can get loose from time to time if it's rocked about or stepped on from the edge which makes it wobble a bit. It's happened a few times when I tried to get my son to stand still but no biggy. Oh also the price. A bit pricey for a scale.
Overall I like this scale despite the price. I just think it works out for me in the end since you can weigh your child up till they are 25KG which will be a good few years.
- unresponsive buttons meant it wouldn't turn on readily
- Bluetooth weight synch'ing with Withings app was highly unreliable
- highly inconsistent and erroneous weighing results
However i wanted to try a little something different and i volunteer at a local animal shelter and i took these down with me.
Well, what a revelation. We use them on a daily basis.
As you know funds for animal charity's are declining and all we had before was an old pair of mechanical scales and these have made such a huge difference.
A huge difference to what you may ask.
Well, we weigh the animals of course, when they come in they are now weighed with ease, extremely precisely and we are able to accurately keep growth and weight charts.
I have personally used this to weigh cats, dogs, birds, snakes, hedgehogs, badgers, rabbits, even a baby fox once before it went on its merry way.
I know this is not what its intended use was but its been invaluable and still is.
The reason for me that i didn't give this 5 stars was because of 2 things.
I personally feel that it is too expensive, i think the price could easily be halved, in fact it could probably come down more than that. They are scales. You can get them for a tenner in some places.
And secondly the fact that the Free Withings Baby Companion iOS app only comes for Iphone, Ipad or iPod Touch. I mean really ? Have you never heard of Android ?
I absolutely detest when manufacturers make things specifically for use solely with Apple, its ridiculous.
Anyway, its a point to bear in mind before you buy it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
easy to use, very convenient, easy portable, money worthing and precise for professional use. Suggested to all practitioners treating children.Published on 20 Mar. 2014 by ma grigorakou
These scales are every new parent's desire. A nice solid set of baby scales, they are quick and easy to set up and sync nicely with the associated iPhone app. Read morePublished on 18 May 2013 by S. J. Mitchell
Oh how I wish we had a set of these scales when our 2nd baby was born. She was born on the 83rd percentile but was very snoozy and soon dropped to the 9th. Read morePublished on 16 May 2013 by Amazon Customer
Whilst these are very good quality baby scales, and are high on the features available, they are certainly at the top end of the price range. Read morePublished on 15 May 2013 by Mr. J. C. Kent