Withings Pulse Ox Activity, Sleep, Heart Rate and SPO2 Tracker
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Activity tracking: steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned
- Wear it your way: clip and wristband included
- Vital signs reading: instant heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis, wake-ups, total duration
- Real-time coaching: in the free Health Mate app (iOS/Android)
- NOTE:COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 2.3.3 AND MORE RECENT DEVICES
- Durable and comfortable
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Withings Activité Pop - Activity & Sleep-Tracking Watch
Garmin Vivofit 3 Wireless Fitness Wrist Band and Activity Tracker - Regular (Up to 195 mm Wrist Size), Black
TomTom Touch Cardio Fitness Tracker - Large Strap, Black
Misfit Shine 2 Fitness + Sleep Monitor - Carbon Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SmartSalesUK||Olixar||Amazon.co.uk||ECAS DEALS_1||Technomobiles|
|Are Batteries Included With the Product?||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Collection||WAM01-2||—||Garmin Vivo||—||continuity 2015|
|Colour||Black||Brith Azure||Black||Black||Carbon Black|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||1 Watt Hours||1.54 Watt Hours||0.4 Watt Hours||60 Watt Hours||2 Watt Hours|
|Size||One Size||n/a||Regular (Up to 195 mm Wrist Size)||Large||n/a|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
An advanced activity tracker to monitor your activity (steps, elevation, calories burned & distance), sleep cycles, and read key vital signs: heart-rate and Blood Oxygen Level (SPO2).
Listen to your heart
Faithfully following your nights
Monitor your sleep--place the Withings Pulse Ox in the wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. In the morning, the Pulse Ox automatically detects when you are awake. The in-app graph shows the different sleep cycles and lists key sleep quality indicators in order to help you have more restorative nights.
Coaching on your phone
The Pulse Ox automatically synchronize to track all your progress on your smartphone. Insights and reminders--Health Mate incorporates a timeline with daily reports and contextualised advice to support your efforts. These Withings Insights help you to stay focused and motivated.
10 days of history on your Pulse Ox
Touch screen with access to data for the past 10 days. Makes it possible to see the details of your physical activity without having to look at your smartphone)
Slap it on your wrist using the adjustable wristband (the Pulse Ox displays the time), attach it to your belt or apparel using the clip, drop it in your pocket or bag and at night, use the wristband to monitor your sleep
Describe your product in 3 words.
Smart, motivational, easy
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We wanted to create the ideal health tracker -- one that would analyze vital signs and be smart enough to adapt to any lifestyle.
What makes your product special?
A fitness tracker that tracks more than activity, with built-in heart rate and SPO2 functions.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Participating to the Connected Health revolution. It means empowering people to take control over their own health and wellness thanks to beautiful devices and apps.
From the manufacturer
Withings creates smart products that enable you to make healthy and balanced choices. They let you track what matters so you can improve your everyday well-being and aim for better long term health. Our ecosystem empowers you to shape every aspect of your health and achieve your personal idea of a balanced lifestyle.
You don’t have to be a superhuman, run marathons, or stop eating your favorite foods. With our products small decisions result in true impact.
Withings Pulse O2 Activity, Sleep, and Heart Rate + SPO2 Tracker
A 'wear it your way' tracker to monitor your activity and sleep, read vital signs and improve your overall health.
- Activity Tracking: Steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned
- Vital Signs Reading: Instant heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Wear It Your Way: Clip and wristband included
- Sleep Monitoring: Sleep cycle analysis, wake-ups, total duration
- Real-Time Coaching: With the free Health Mate app (iOS/ Android)
Pulse O2 Activity
Adapts To You, Every Step Of The Way
- Track your daily activity, steps, distance walked, elevation climbed and calories burned.
- Automatic run detection.
- Monitor your sleep cycles at night .
- Measure your heart rate and blood oxygen level anytime.
- Wear it on your wrist using the adjustable wristband, attach it to your belt or clothes using the clip, drop it in your pocket or bag and at night, use the wristband to monitor your sleep.
- Touch screen with 10 day history.
- Caution: Pulse O2 is not water/sweat-resistant.
Listen To Your Heart
- Monitor Your Heart Rate: Take regular measurements and consider your resting heart rate's history to know if you are improving your overall fitness level
- Blood Oxygen Reading: Simply press your finger on the back of the device and wait for reading to display
Helps You Reach Your Goals
- Insights and Reminders support your efforts and keep you healthy and focused
- Integrates with 150+ Apps: Your Health Mate and favorite nutrition apps team up to tell you the full story
- Earn badges and unlock achievements along the way.
- Keep up with your friends using leaderboards
- Steps Taken, Elevation (Actively Climbed), Distance Traveled, Run
- Calories Burned
- Instant Heart Rate and Blood Oxygen Level Readings
- Sleep Duration, Sleep Quality, Light Versus Deep Sleep, Sleep Interruptions
Heart Rate and SPO2 Level Measurements
- Optoelectronics sensor on back of device
- Bluetooth 4.0 (compatible with Bluetooth 2.0 or later).
- iOS 7 and later
- Android 4.0 and later.
- Up to 2 weeks
- USB charging
Pulse O2 Set Up Instructions
Start by navigating to your iOS or Android phone's app store. When you open the app, press the button on the top of the Pulse O2.
The app will recognize the Pulse O2 and begin the installation. If this does not occur please go to the Bluetooth menu of your iOS/Android device and manually pair the Pulse O2, then return to the Health Mate app.
Next, follow the instructions on the screen to create a new Withings account or you can log into an existing Withings account. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set up process.
Syncing My Pulse O2
Your Pulse O2 is a connected device that requires the use of a Bluetooth-enabled Android or iOS devices to operate correctly. Syncing your Pulse O2 lets you visualize your activity progress throughout the day, and lets you keep a record of your progress over time.
Once you have completed the initial set up of your Pulse O2, you can press and hold the button on the top for 3 seconds to sync your steps to your iOS or Android device. When you start the sync, an icon of a cell phone will appear on your Pulse O2’s screen. Then, a progress bar will appear below the phone icon, signifying how much of your data has been backed up. When the sync is complete, your Pulse O2’s screen will show a check mark.
When the sync is complete, you can see your progress in the Health Mate App and on the Withings online dashboard. Your Pulse O2 also syncs automatically every six hours, so you don’t need to worry about manually syncing unless you want to see your latest data right away.
First Troubleshooting Steps
Are you having an issue with your Pulse O2? Please find the first troubleshooting steps you should try below to get up and running again.
My Pulse O2 does not display anything on its screen: First, make sure that your Pulse O2 is fully charged. Then, press the button on the top of the Pulse O2 for 15 seconds to reset the Pulse O2. You will not lose any data by doing this. If the Pulse O2 does not display 'hello' try using another micro USB cable and charge again.
Where can I go to learn more?
Please visit the Help Center on the Withings site for additional questions.
Customers who bought this item also bought
342 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 342 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Withings may not have the advertising budget of other brands but their design and functionality, as well as their excellent customer service, make them head and shoulders above the rest for me.
I was looking forward to tracking my activity across walks, runs and football, but it cannot differentiate between the three. According to the Pulse Ox, I burn the same calories regardless of the intensity of the exercise, for example a 1 hour session, playing 5 a side football burns only 150 calories!!
I cannot recommend this product for anything other than walking and for that you can get a free app on your phone!!
Still interested as it is more health activity monitor than fitness
Purchased another from Currys, this had a fault after one week, but withings have replaced it free of charge, so for customer service 5 stars. This device has such good potential, especially if you are also able to enter the blood pressure data, fat % etc. The app really builds up to give you a pretty good picture of your overall health.
I would love to give the device more stars, but as I have not had one that works I cant. The app though is 4 stars
Have bought another as I like the unit but this time I will sellotape it in which shouldn't be necessary and will look awful, please redesign the holder so that it cannot slip out so easily as this will be a on going issue.
Update , second one arrived but then developed a fault which they replaced foc but that one also developed a fault and i am now waiting for Withings to replace it as well. Maybe not as good as i first thought
Just to add to that. After about a year, it stopped working altogether. Simply will not charge. Waste of money.
On arrival it had no micro USB cable which wasn't an issue i have have a few.
The other problem was that it would not activate sleep mode.
I contacted Withings as their products have 2 year warranty and they asked me to send it to them as it had a hardware issue and they are sending me a brand new replacement worth £79.99!!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?