- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Withings Pulse Ox Activity, Sleep, Heart Rate and SPO2 Tracker for iOS and Android
|Price:||£79.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Activity tracking: steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned
- Wear it your way: clip and wristband included
- Vital signs reading: instant heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis, wake-ups, total duration
- Real-time coaching: in the free Health Mate app (iOS/Android)
- NOTE:COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 2.3.3 AND MORE RECENT DEVICES
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
An advanced activity tracker to monitor your activity (steps, elevation, calories burned & distance), sleep cycles, and read key vital signs: heart-rate and Blood Oxygen Level (SPO2).
Listen to your heart
Faithfully following your nights
Monitor your sleep--place the Withings Pulse Ox in the wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. In the morning, the Pulse Ox automatically detects when you are awake. The in-app graph shows the different sleep cycles and lists key sleep quality indicators in order to help you have more restorative nights.
Coaching on your phone
The Pulse Ox automatically synchronize to track all your progress on your smartphone. Insights and reminders--Health Mate incorporates a timeline with daily reports and contextualised advice to support your efforts. These Withings Insights help you to stay focused and motivated.
10 days of history on your Pulse Ox
Touch screen with access to data for the past 10 days. Makes it possible to see the details of your physical activity without having to look at your smartphone)
Slap it on your wrist using the adjustable wristband (the Pulse Ox displays the time), attach it to your belt or apparel using the clip, drop it in your pocket or bag and at night, use the wristband to monitor your sleep
Describe your product in 3 words.
Smart, motivational, easy
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We wanted to create the ideal health tracker -- one that would analyze vital signs and be smart enough to adapt to any lifestyle.
What makes your product special?
A fitness tracker that tracks more than activity, with built-in heart rate and SPO2 functions.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Participating to the Connected Health revolution. It means empowering people to take control over their own health and wellness thanks to beautiful devices and apps.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I use My Fitness Pal to track my calories and also link it to other devices and apps all of which work fine, this doesn't work well at all and keeps feed back negative exercise so your better off not doing that. I've E-mailed support at Withings perhaps 6 or 7 times about this an other issues, and not once have I had a single response from them. My Fitness Pal incidentally reply within a few hours with a full and as helpful response as they can.
The app is clunky and awkward to work out but is good at keeping a diary, although the 'motivation' is often a bit abrupt.
The device quite often falls out of the belt clip holder and has fallen out of the wrist strap, fortunately I caught it both times.
Also, the wrist strap has an old mix of flat rubber and metal so it's hard for your skin to breath underneath and very unlike me got a bad response to the strap and it took some weeks for the flaking skin/rash to go away.
Looking for another device, this isn't the one for me.
- If the product passes the humidity inspection we will provide a coupon to order a new Pulse.
- If the moisture from your Pulse sensor is positive, it will not qualify for a full replacement*
So - if you are likely to sweat being active - this is not the monitor for you. Go for something that will actually promote a truly active lifestyle. If you never sweat and only plan to walk - crack on!
Amazon will not accept returns after 14 days and the manufacturer is not responding. Pretty terrible support if you ask me, especially for a £100 device.
- If the product passes the humidity inspection we will then provide a coupon to order a new Pulse.
- If the moisture from your Pulse sensor is positive, it will not qualify for a full replacement. "
BEING, IN MY OPINION, HUMIDITY INVOLVED WITH ACTIVITY AS WELL AS SOMETIME RAIN (PROVIDED THAT I'M NOT A TOP RUNNER, BUT I USE TO SWEAT WHEN I RUN, AND RUNNING IS AMONG THE SPECIFIED ACTIVITIES), I REMARKED THAT ON ADVERTISEMENT AS WELL AS ON USER'S MANUAL ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION IS GIVEN ABOUT ANY CARE OR ATTENTION AGAINST HUMIDITY, NOR EVEN A PROTECTION DEGREE "IP_X" IS STATED. THIS IS HOW I CAME TO KNOW THAT "water damage is not covered under the warranty.".Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the second one of theses items the first one was my fault I got it wet but because of this I took great care not to get the second one wet but for some reason it has... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Alan morgan
I purchased the Withings Pulse as it did what i needed it to do... part from stay on my wrist!!!
After several days the Pulse became loose in the bracket and the pulse... Read more
It's OK but some of the features have to be initiated manually which means if you forget to set the sleep mode you won't get sleep analysis. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Paul Holmes
I got this product last year. I did not use it much, but this year when I wanted to reuse it, it did not start. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The battery only lasts two days and as it's not waterproof, you need to remove it from the wrist holder, which is fiddly or take the whole wrist band off. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Julian Freeman
Nice specs but poor build quality.
Bought as a present last year, replaced first before Easter as was not saving and recording activities correctly, 5 months later the... Read more
Cost effective way of reminding you of what exercise you're not doing and sleep you're not getting :-)
We all think we understand if we have had a bad nights sleep or haven't... Read more
I'm in two minds about this product. I like it because it also includes measuring elevation, which I use when hiking, as well as distance and calories consumed. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Wilfrid Legg