- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Fitness Tracker reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £10.10 UK delivery
Withings Pulse Ox Activity, Sleep, Heart Rate and SPO2 Tracker
|Price:||£79.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Activity tracking: steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned
- Wear it your way: clip and wristband included
- Vital signs reading: instant heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis, wake-ups, total duration
- Real-time coaching: in the free Health Mate app (iOS/Android)
- NOTE:COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 2.3.3 AND MORE RECENT DEVICES
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Size: One Size | Colour: Black
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
An advanced activity tracker to monitor your activity (steps, elevation, calories burned & distance), sleep cycles, and read key vital signs: heart-rate and Blood Oxygen Level (SPO2).
Listen to your heart
Faithfully following your nights
Monitor your sleep--place the Withings Pulse Ox in the wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. In the morning, the Pulse Ox automatically detects when you are awake. The in-app graph shows the different sleep cycles and lists key sleep quality indicators in order to help you have more restorative nights.
Coaching on your phone
The Pulse Ox automatically synchronize to track all your progress on your smartphone. Insights and reminders--Health Mate incorporates a timeline with daily reports and contextualised advice to support your efforts. These Withings Insights help you to stay focused and motivated.
10 days of history on your Pulse Ox
Touch screen with access to data for the past 10 days. Makes it possible to see the details of your physical activity without having to look at your smartphone)
Slap it on your wrist using the adjustable wristband (the Pulse Ox displays the time), attach it to your belt or apparel using the clip, drop it in your pocket or bag and at night, use the wristband to monitor your sleep
Describe your product in 3 words.
Smart, motivational, easy
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We wanted to create the ideal health tracker -- one that would analyze vital signs and be smart enough to adapt to any lifestyle.
What makes your product special?
A fitness tracker that tracks more than activity, with built-in heart rate and SPO2 functions.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Participating to the Connected Health revolution. It means empowering people to take control over their own health and wellness thanks to beautiful devices and apps.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Often it does not record by heart rate or oxygen levels display shows an "X"
The orientation of the clock is not the same as the advertised display, you have to turn it sideways to read the time.
It's not water proof, should have a small rubber plug to cover the mini USB port.
My previews withings lasted me for more than two years, and I absolutely loved it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Interesting toy. Dubious about it's accuracy as results seem to vary, particularly bp and pulse. Unfortunate that kit is not waterproof, as it is meant to be a sport, outdoor, item... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Denowl
I am now on my third Pulse Ox. The first one suddenly displayed the wrong time then shortly afterwards shut down and that was that, no charging or button pressing could bring it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Pam
Been using this now for a month, and I love the information I've gained from it. I wear it on my wrist at night and on my belt during the day. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jacqui L.
Good value and very quick response to any queries. Would recommend.Published 1 month ago by Micheal G Franks
Does not work in the UK, one walk in the rain, and it is useless.
Customer service just offered discount of a new one???
Great Value (cheaper than Withings!)
Easy to set up on IPhone or Android but will not work on Windows phone. Read more
Amazing watch keeps records of your pulse, sleep, calories, steps and a good watch as well. Easy to use and easy to connect to your iPhone. Love it well worth the money.Published 2 months ago by Kindle Customer