Withings Activité Pop - Activity & Sleep-Tracking Watch
|Price:||£54.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£54.96 (50%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Track steps, running, calories burned and distance
- Analyse your swim workouts, water-resistant 50 meters/ 5 ATM
- Sleep analysis and silent vibrating alarm
- Up to 8-month battery life
- Automatic synchronization to track all your progress on your smartphone
- Track steps, running, calories burned and distance
- Analyse your swim workouts, water-resistant 50 meters/ 5 ATM
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
Nokia Health Steel Activity Sleep Watch - White, Medium
Withings Activité Steel - Activity and Sleep Tracking Watch
Withings Pulse O2 Health and Fitness Tracker - Black
Runtastic Moment Classic Activity and Sleep Tracking Watch - Rose
Misfit Shine 2 Fitness + Sleep Monitor - Carbon Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SmartSalesUK||Amazon.co.uk||UK PLANET TOOLS LTD||SmartSalesUK||Amazon.co.uk||Elegant accessories|
|Are Batteries Included With the Product?||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Collection||Withings Activité||NOS||Autumn/Winter 2015||WAM01-2||—||continuity 2015|
|Colour||Shark Grey||White||Black / Black||black||Rose||Carbon Black|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||1.54 Watt Hours||0.5 Watt Hours||510 Watt Hours||1 Watt Hours||2 Watt Hours||2 Watt Hours|
|Size||n/a||Medium||N/A||One Size||One Size||n/a|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Withings Activite Pop is a radiant watch combining time and activity tracking. Activite Pop tracks your activity level and keeps you in the know with a clear analog feedback. Activite Pop automatically syncs with your smartphone using Bluetooth Low Energy, allowing you to see your progress and to receive real-time coaching in the free Health Mate app.
1 x Activity Tracker Watch
From the manufacturer
Withings Activité Pop
- Stainless steel case with PVD coating and mineral glass
- Dial dimensions: 36.3mm diameter (1.3’’), 11.5mm thickness (0.45’’)
- Silicone wristband, 18mm width, fits wrists with a circumference up to 195mm (7.7’’)
- Weight: 35g
- CR2025 battery (already installed)
- Up to 8 months of battery life
- Tracks your swim--waterproof up to 50 meters
Track Activity in Style
A smart watch that automatically tracks your activity (steps, run, swim, distance & calories burned), analyzes your sleep and lets you visualize all your progress on your smartphone.
Works with the Health Mate app (iOS & Android)
- iOS (7 or later)
- Android (4.3 or later)
Connectivity in Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth Smart Ready).
Whatever Makes You Tick
Automatic Activity Tracking
Activité Pop automatically tracks all activity, including walks, runs, swims, and sleep and syncs all data to your smartphone via Bluetooth. The tachometer-inspired subdial tracks progress versus daily goal.
Activité Pop automatically detects swimming, so you can track and analyze your water workouts in the Health Mate app. It is water resistant up to 50 meters.
Sleep Tracking with Silent Alarm
Activité Pop automatically detects sleep, and recognizes sleep patterns including light and deep sleep cycles, sleep interruptions, and the total duration of sleep. Set a silent alarm in the app to start your day with a gentle wake-up vibration
Saves You Time and Trouble
No Charging Needed
No need for any cables or dock--Activité Pop operates on a standard button cell watch battery to provide up to 8 months of battery life. No charging means you never miss a step!
Visualize Trends & Data
Activité Pop syncs automatically with your phone so that you can track all progress and view graphs in the free Health Mate app. The app offers expert coaching every step of the way--with Activity Insights, a Leaderboard and Reminders to help you reach your goals.
Adapt to Your Lifestyle
To always display the correct time, Activité Pop seamlessly syncs to the clock of your smartphone, even when you are travelling.
Customize your Activité Pop with our colourful accessory wristbands: Orange, Plum and Teal. (Sold separately)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I already own the Withings/Nokia scale which I like, so thought I'd carry on with the Withings/Nokia Eco system, so purchased the Activate Pop to track my steps and sleep.
Firstly, the watch is quite nice, it's light and you can change the strap (which is good, as mine is starting to look worn).
The actual watch functionality itself is poor. I have to reset the time on the watch every few weeks, as it slowly drifts behind. This morning I had to correct it forward 10 minutes. The actual time on the watch digitally is correct, as the alarm still goes off at the given time, but the hands seem to be slow.
Regarding sleep tracking. It's ok... annoyingly, it will register me as asleep if I'm watching a film in bed, but I guess this can't be helped as it can't distinguish sleep vs rest.
With a newborn, I've been getting up in the night. The summary stats don't seem to include this though. So I went to bed at 10.30, woke up at 2.30-3 and then got up at 6.30. The app in the morning tells me I've had 8 hours sleep however.
The vibrating alarm is decent, as it means it doesn't wake my OH up, but it can't be stopped. It vibrates a strong buzz 6 times, and there's no way of stopping it, even if I'm already up. To check what time the alarm's set, you can either look in the accompanying app, or triple tap the edge of the watch, where the hands move to the time set. This is nice - I just don't understand, if it can sense taps, why not let me tap to stop the vibrating alarm?!
Regarding step counting. It's pretty decent. I also have a Garmin Forerunner, a Vivofit and an Android Wear watch, as well as a step counter for Google Fit on my phone (I don't use them all!). The steps all seem to match quite similarly across each... unless...
I ride too and from work a few times a week. Annoyingly the watch registers my rides as walks, so I can get to work with 60000+ steps for the day!
Before I got the watch, I used the app to track steps, and this would automatically register that I was riding. I don't understand why the phone can't still do the same, and stop counting steps whilst I'm riding.
OR let me edit it manually.
OR integrate with any kind of cycling platform (Strava/Garmin connect etc) and pull through the fact that I've done a ride, and disregard the steps from within the relevant time period.
The app itself went through a large overhaul when Nokia took over Withings, but it's mostly aesthetics. When you try to add any type of ride or activity that the watch doesn't detect (basically anything other than running), you have to add a stupid intensity metric on how hard it was. I have a bike, power meter and heart rate strap. I'd rather be specific and say I did 1 hour at 250 watts, rather than saying it was "quite tough".
Also, weight and fat % can be transferred to other platforms from my Withings Scales (such as Strava, Garmin and Training Peaks), unfortunately, even though it's possible through the API, it doesn't send sleep or step metrics.
One final annoyance, but this is from the Withings/Nokia Health Mate app (that is required to use the watch) is that EVERY DAY it congratulates me on reaching my step target. Even if I don't.
Yesterday I did 6000 steps. My goal was 10'000. This morning I get a notification on my phone "congratulations on reaching your step target".
If you're not that sporty, and just want a watch to track your steps when walking, then this could be for you (as long as you don't mind adjusting the time every few weeks).
Unfortunately, this is a bit of a dud for me, as adding over 20'000 steps a week to my total from rides, kind of defeats the point of recording them in the first place.
The app was somewhat clunky on Android and would take ages to connect and sync. I recently got an iPhone and it is a lot quicker to sync with the iPhone app and the app seems a bit slicker in general than the Android version which is a bit odd.
Overall I like this tracker but don't love it, mainly because of the under counting, it's not as motivating as it could be. I wish I could combine the design of this watch with the functionality of the fitbit which was big on functionality but lacking in design.
Seems accurate...even recorded that I fell asleep on the settee one evening. Much prefer it to my previous Fitbit although the withings software can be a bit clunky
* Great 'stealth' fitness band - at first glance no one knows it's a step tracker, and I've only gotten questions about it from either people who already knew what an Activite Pop looked like, or colleagues who stared at my watch long enough to realise there was there was a 'weird third hand' and wanted to know what it was for.
* Attractive - I pretty much only go without it when I'm really dressing up for a wedding of something.
* Nice app - I've quite liked the look of the Withings app, and found it decently intuitive to navigate.
* Poor, confusing integration with MyFitnessPal - I couldn't say if this is on Withings or MFP, but I've consistently gotten wildly varying calorie goals between the two apps, despite trying every solution I've seen on various message boards. I was not aware of this issue before I purchased the app, and as the integration between the two was a big selling point for me, I'm very disappointed.
* Screen scratched almost immediately - this is a bit odd, as after a couple of scratches in the first week, I've managed to not add any noticeable new ones. I don't recall doing anything out of the ordinary at that time, or changing how I wear it, so I'm still not sure how exactly I scratched it or how to avoid doing so again, and it was a bit of a bummer to have immediately damaged it.
* The alarm function - I consider myself a moderate to light sleeper, so thought this might be a good way to kill the phone alarm and let my poor husband sleep a bit longer. Unfortunately, I only notice the alarm go off if I'm already wide awake. Possibly a hidden blessing, because at least I'm not chewing through the battery faster.
The general notes:
* I saw enough reviews warning about condensation that I have never worn this watch in the shower or while swimming, despite the waterproof claims, so I cannot speak to that issue.
* The tan band did get a bit dark right away, which I found not thrilling, but acceptable, since it was a lightly coloured item that I was wearing every day.
* The band gave up the ghost in a year, which I personally figure is probably decent enough, considering the material, and was able to find a decent replacement.
* I have not yet needed to replace the battery, which is a positive!...but I'm not sure how that experience will go, noting some of the other reviews regarding that issue.
Summary - I'm still using this device daily, and popping in to the Withings app when I decide to tackle a new fitness goal, so as a general product, I'm probably getting my money's worth. When the watch eventually dies, however, I won't be rushing out to replace it with another Withings watch, which is usually my standard for how good I find a product.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews