The Witches' Goddess: The Feminine Principle of Divinity Paperback – 1 Jan 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Janet and Stewart Farrar were two of the world's best-known writers on the subject of Wicca until Stewart Farrar's death in 2000. Their Eight Sabbats for Witches and The Witches' Way have become standard works. Stewart was also a successful writer of occult novels and of television and radio plays. Janet is an occult painter. Janet Farrar lives in Kells, Co. Meath, Ireland.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Occultism > Magic
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Reference
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy