The Witchcraft Reader (Routledge Readers in History) Paperback – 7 Apr 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Good value for money and very highly recommended' – The Cauldron
About the Author
Darren Oldridge is Lecturer in History at the University of Worcester. He has published extensively on religion and belief in the early modern period, and his most recent book is Strange Histories: The Trial of the Pig, the Walking Dead, and Other Matters of Fact from the Medieval and Renaissance Worlds (Routledge, 2005).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The articles cover a wide range of topics.. This is a book which takes a while to read but is well worth the time. The bibliography is very useful for further research.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Academic History
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Witchcraft
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Earth Based Religions > Witchcraft & Wicca
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult