- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3346 KB
- Print Length: 304 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BOXS8TC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 55 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,841 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Witch Hunter: The Witch Hunter Saga #1 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I stopped reading after it becomes clear that the plot and even the little elements are the same as vampire diaries: brothers, girl, witch, old manor, rich, return to small town home, original vampir
The Witch Hunter is set in Ashburton, Lousiana, in America's South, not Ashburton, Devon which is several miles down the road from me, as I had to keep reminding myself! Zac Degaud likes drinking alcohol and blood and is an intensely unhappy figure. One night he kills Alistair Payne and in revenge Katrin, a founding witch, promises to destroy him and his family. Gabby, his friend and a witch, helps them to summon The Witch Hunter, Aya.
Aya's story is complicated and her abilities not truly known, though it is obvious she is powerful, having both vampire and witch powers. Despite her paranormal identity she is a character the reader feels able to connect with. Aya is vengeful and has a score to settle with Katrin, but she struggles to maintain her focus as her attraction and desire for Zac conflict with her Witch Hunter duties.
Nicole R Taylor's novel is perfect for fans of this genre. The Witch Hunter has a comprehensive plot which captivates its reader, luring them into the battle waged by Zac, Aya and their allies. The story is left on a cliffhanger and I did not hesitate to purchase a copy of The Return!
I received this as a complimentary review copy, but this has had no influence on my opinion.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Vampire Diaries fan fiction, essentially. I like the TV show (and the original books) but this was also just not that well written and very visual, as if the writer was seeing it... Read morePublished 9 months ago by hyou
I got the book thinking it was going to be something different, I was very wrong:( a few pages in and I felt like I had "seen" the characters before, it took a few more... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Review
Plagiarism at its most extreme. Unoriginal characters and plot. Gave 2 stars as it was reasonably well written and well editedPublished 21 months ago by queralia
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban